Single Player bugs and crashes v35 plus (SVN) - After the 18th of August 2014

edit Changed the scale to 1.0 and it is fine. Did you forget to update the feature art define XML?

Thanks, yep I forgott about XML :D

Anyway I like new animals heads better then full body and I think Ill redone all buttons in this way.

I pressed the 'elephant' button for my Great Farmer, but it says he is placing an Ivory bonus. Of course, Ivory is no longer a map resource.

ETA: Ok in the XML it appears at first glance that there is no ivory bonus since BONUS_IVORY is in fact elephants. So no bug if I am correct in thinking the "Place Ivory Bonus" mission places "Elephants" (instead).

Probably. We could not change the bonus name without breaking save games so we just replaced the text instead. Not sure where the Great Farmer is getting the text from.

Updated to SVN 8326 today (2/13/15) and started seeing errors pop up during AI turns. I've included screenshots and my saved game below. The game still appears to function normally despite these errors.

Playing as China (Wu).

EDIT: No more errors with SVN 8329.

Attachments

• 2015-02-13_00001.jpg
    2015-02-13_00001.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 2015-02-13_00007.jpg
    2015-02-13_00007.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Wu BC-6510.rar
    2.3 MB · Views: 40
I conquered a new city but I can't build any building; this is because the city is size 3 and every building requires at least size 5 (why?????)
Every other city works fine, it's just this city that has its prerequisites bugged

Attachments

• min_size.jpg
    min_size.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 82
I conquered a new city but I can't build any building; this is because the city is size 3 and every building requires at least size 5 (why?????)
Every other city works fine, it's just this city that has its prerequisites bugged

Check the BUG Options and see if you have Hide Obsolete Buildings Checked. If you do Uncheck it.

JosEPh

Hello,

I noticed the african style cities dont have aqueduct in map models. Can you add? And can add mipmap to aqueducts too?

broken strings

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 58
Classic CTD, the classic being that it happens now and then and that I have no clue what it could be.
Archive contains save and minidump.

If checking and thinking that the save looks weird with income vs costs just ignore, I am trying this with ways to get the AI to develop, see what bottlenecks could be removed.

Cheers

Attachments

• CrashToDesktop.7z
    2.8 MB · Views: 45
The plantation coffee improvement make the resource model disappear in map screen. The plantation looks weird in hills.

I checked coffee resource and something is wrong with animation but hard to say what is wrong. Its beyond my skills to fix but I can retexture other resource (squash) which working as intendent.

Shouldn't the meager wealth/culture/research options be obsoleted when the lesser options show up? (they do not show up in the city screen though) Please see attached screenshot.

Attachments

• 2015-02-17_00001.jpg
    2015-02-17_00001.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 52
When I conquer an enemy city that has an enemy-built national wonder, this national wonder is not deleted and instead becomes mine.

For example, if early in the game I have not build a Captured Fire national wonder (which gives a free golden age) and I conquer a city that already has a Captured Fire, I can no longer build one myself, and thus miss out on my golden age.

Another example: I capture the enemy city with his national epic. I get that wonder. But I'm now stuck with it in that city; I cannot build my own national epic in the city I want it to be.

Question: is this bug or WAD?

I suspect it is an oversight, hence bug, by the people who added those buildings.

Perhaps all national wonders need their capture percentage set to zero.

Classic CTD, the classic being that it happens now and then and that I have no clue what it could be.
Archive contains save and minidump.

If checking and thinking that the save looks weird with income vs costs just ignore, I am trying this with ways to get the AI to develop, see what bottlenecks could be removed.

Cheers

Anyone checking this?
(one of the DL's (the only one by this posting) was me DL'ing it as I accidentally deleted the save)

Cheers

I suspect it is an oversight, hence bug, by the people who added those buildings.

Perhaps all national wonders need their capture percentage set to zero.
I think that's probably a very good idea.
Anyone checking this?
(one of the DL's (the only one by this posting) was me DL'ing it as I accidentally deleted the save)

Cheers
I will eventually. It'll just take a lot longer for me these days then it has in the past.

Scouts are still buildable even though I've unlocked both their possible upgrade paths - Guides (in the build menu) and Trackers (who are already Hunters - circled) - please see attachment.

Also, why are Rafts national units when their upgrades (Galleys) are unlimited?

Similarly, why are Chasers and Ambushers unlimited while their upgrades (Trackers and Assassins) national units?

Also, something I've noticed ever since the Rogue unit was introduced is that their thrown dagger is pink - Intended or texture issue?

And finally, it's awesome how British archers are celt females that actually sound like females. But British healers have the male soundset although their model is female.

Attachments

• 2015-02-17_00001.jpg
    2015-02-17_00001.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 81
Missing text keys with the Tamed Bears (Moon, Grizzly and Polar)

Attachments

• 2015-02-17_00002.jpg
    2015-02-17_00002.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 2015-02-17_00003.jpg
    2015-02-17_00003.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 74
Great Commanders it seems cannot support HN units (well I've only tried it with an outlaw). I realize this could be intentional, but I think on balance of probabilities it probably isn't.

Top Bottom