Single Player bugs and crashes v37 plus (SVN) - After the 24th of December 2016

Zoom as far out as you can on the map, there should appear some options you can click on to change what is displayed.

I've never experienced this bug myself but it is repported quite often, might be a caching issue.

It is a graphics glitch. If you zoom all the way out it is supposed to get fixed.
It gives you the button option to fix it if you zoom all the way out. It doesn't just fix it to zoom out though.

Revolution times and civ specific modifiers regarding those are totally broken in latest V37 patch, usualliy there is practically 0 anarchy turns regardless of civ modifiers.

Revolution times and civ specific modifiers regarding those are totally broken in latest V37 patch, usualliy there is practically 0 anarchy turns regardless of civ modifiers.

I hate anarchy times (dead waste of playing time) so in my opinion that is a feature.

I hate anarchy times (dead waste of playing time) so in my opinion that is a feature.

They are just one layer of planning when to switch and how to utilize the golden age-wonders. Such condurums are natural, common and native to Civ games and at least I enjoy them. That is why I play these games. A mechanic that does not work as intended is never a feature, despite how worn out worlplay it might be. It is always a bug.

Zoom as far out as you can on the map, there should appear some options you can click on to change what is displayed.

I've never experienced this bug myself but it is repported quite often, might be a caching issue.
You can't zoom while giving multiple orders to workers.
Also not hiding obsolete worker actions in BUG fixes this bug.

Only early Era civics give the "practically 0 anarchy" as the game progresses the anarchy turns for a New Civic grow.

And I actually agree with Noriad2, but others on the Team see some value in them.

It's actually Not a bug but a BUG Option choice players make. I never ever Check the box for Hide Obsolete Worker actions, nor the Hide Obsolete Buildings either.

This is more of an ongoing documentation problem than a bug problem. We just struggle with getting every aspect of this mod documented ( and when I say we I'm including past C2C modders as well as the current team).

It's actually Not a bug but a BUG Option choice players make. I never ever Check the box for Hide Obsolete Worker actions, nor the Hide Obsolete Buildings either.

This is more of an ongoing documentation problem than a bug problem. We just struggle with getting every aspect of this mod documented ( and when I say we I'm including past C2C modders as well as the current team).
So you say space workers not showing their actions isn't bug, when "Hide obsolete worker action" option is on?

So you say space workers not showing their actions isn't bug, when "Hide obsolete worker action" option is on?
No I'm not saying Anything about the New Content from pepper2000's additions. But all worker actions prior to his modmod's inclusion into the Main Mod is what I'm referring to. His additions need much testing and playing before I can include them into this type discussion over bug or not bug.

No I'm not saying Anything about the New Content from pepper2000's additions. But all worker actions prior to his modmod's inclusion into the Main Mod is what I'm referring to. His additions need much testing and playing before I can include them into this type discussion over bug or not bug.
Well then this option is incompatible with pepper workers and sea tunnels.

How far into the game are you finding this to be the case? This is probably best brought up on the civics thread. I'm not sure what they've been adjusted to. We also should probably come to some consensus as to what is optimal before calling anything a but. Practically 0 is not 0... does it depend on factors like gamespeed and so on? Too much to discuss on this for the bug thread but should be discussed thoroughly on the civics thread.

Anarchy time matters to make it valuable for the player to find ways to reduce it. When one has a high education value, this is supposed to be the 'barb' to what's otherwise a positive. Thus demanding attention to reducing it in other manners. I feel we really should not be trying to rig this game to avoid all senses of frustration and to only provide immediate gratification. Anarchy time is supposed to be annoying to experience! If it wasn't it wouldn't be doing its job of making you pay to improve your civic selections with a timeout that can allow other civs to gain some ground on you.

So zoom out before you give multiple orders to workers.
I highly doubt that that BUG option has any effect on the bug in question.

Bug in question:
I have started the game over a few times and it seems to me that sometimes randomly, the "Toggle Show All Resource Display" button (the one above your mini-map thats supposed to put a little floating icon above each resource on the map) doesn't work properly. Ie, I started a new game, researched to the "Gathering" tech, and some resources appeared. When I press the botton to show the floating icons for them, only resin is getting an icon in this game. Pomegranates, squash, and coconuts are not displaying the hovering icon in this example.

The BUG option "don't hide obsolete worker actions" is the only fix for showing some of the latter worker/workboat actions. No one has investigated why.

edit ie no one has investigated why these particular actions eg "build underwater tunnel" should be considered obsolete. It is probably some obscure bit of XML interaction. There are three files associated with these actions - Improvement, Build and Unit.

So zoom out before you give multiple orders to workers.
I highly doubt that that BUG option has any effect on the bug in question.

Bug in question:
ooops then next time you quote someone you refer to

I’ve noticed this in the past as well so I’m sorry if I’ve brought it up before but I can't capture ground next to my own cities.
I captured an enemy city. My units can capture land but for some reason they can't capture the ground in the ring right next to my own cities. So my newly captured city ends up only controlling 3 out of the 9 tiles around it and then all of the land out farther that my armies captured.

Oh and one more thing I keep forgetting about. Not sure that its considered a bug but i'm not sure where else to post it. I don't know if the code works the way it says or if its just a text error in the description but arctic 3 lists that it gives bonuses for moving on ice. I'm assuming its suppose to be permafrost as that's not listed on any of the promotions. Especially considering that I have yet to find a unit that can move on ice. This shows up on the information for the promotion when you mouse over it on a unit.

Good job guys.

I think this is one of few issues I get for faking gigantic map size on slightly bigger than Large map.
Hint: look to the left.

This reminds me when on the Vanilla Civ on a advanced game the enemy could have so many enemies that you literally cannot see how many units he got.
For scientific porpuses Raxxo, how many Great Character points do you obtain every turn on your main city?

Top Bottom