Single Player bugs and crashes v39 plus (SVN) - After the 20th of July 2019

Ok hello everyone. Can I get some help please? I'm playing on the latest build of the SVN. I got a problem. I can't manually change my city production. On the bottom left corner the item being produced says how long it will take to build but I click on it and can't change production to a different unit or building. On the bottom of the city screen no icons for buildings or units are displayed like they did before to me to pick. Is this intentional or a bug? Or have you guys changed how we choose units somehow?

Ok hello everyone. Can I get some help please? I'm playing on the latest build of the SVN. I got a problem. I can't manually change my city production. On the bottom left corner the item being produced says how long it will take to build but I click on it and can't change production to a different unit or building. On the bottom of the city screen no icons for buildings or units are displayed like they did before to me to pick. Is this intentional or a bug? Or have you guys changed how we choose units somehow?
If you don't see these icons at bottom you need to delete User Settings.
Spoiler :

Civ4BeyondSword 2019-09-10 18-38-53-53.png
Civ4BeyondSword 2019-09-10 18-38-52-19.png

OK yes* That worked! Thank you guys. Like this new system very nice. Also great work on the pedia...runs a lot faster now. Great job guys! Thanks again for the fix.
Game processes turns much faster too.

Not really sure if this a bug or an intentional feature, but when you discover animal husbandry you obsolete animal snare traps. Once you obsolete snare traps you can no longer build the Traps(beaver, chincilla, fox, mink, rabbit, racoon, and sea otter) but they don't obsolete until globalization. Seemed weird to me, so I thought I would report just in case.

Sounds like oversight.
Similar building, which unlock equivalent camps - Hunter's Camp doesn't obsolete.

Generally some buildings obsolete later than their requirements - this issue was fixed for wonders, if you keep up with replacements.

@Toffer90 I got this python error, when I loaded one of saves.
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "CvWBDesc", line 809, in write
UnicodeEncodeError: 'latin-1' codec can't encode character u'\u01eb' in position 17: ordinal not in range(256)
ERR: Python function writeDesc failed, module CvWBInterface
This should be fixed now, could you check if it's ok?
@Toffer90 I got this python error after deleting some units in this save.
Code:

File "CvScreensInterface", line 1038, in handleInput

File "CvMainInterface", line 5264, in handleInput

RuntimeError: unidentifiable C++ exception
ERR: Python function handleInput failed, module CvScreensInterface
Hmm, I can't figure out how to replicate this...
How exactly did you delete the units?
I've tried regular disband and worldbuilder deleting.

Hmm, I can't figure out how to replicate this...
How exactly did you delete the units?
I've tried regular disband and worldbuilder deleting.
I was deleting active units by pressing "delete" key.

I was deleting active units by pressing "delete" key.
I see, if you have the mouse over the unit that you delete the moment it is deleted, then python will do the "on mouse over" event for the unit before python has been informed that it needs to update the plot list buttons, so it asks the dll what the tooltip for the deleted unit is before it refresh the plot list buttons. The dll then freaks out because the unit python asks about has been deleted.
Not sure how to fix this one really.... It's a benign error as the only consequence of this error is that python won't show the tooltip, but the tooltip for that unit isn't supposed to be showed anyhow as it is deleted.

I guess I could add an isDead() check for the unit there....
@Toffer90 I got this python error after deleting some units in this save.
Code:

File "CvScreensInterface", line 1038, in handleInput

File "CvMainInterface", line 5264, in handleInput

RuntimeError: unidentifiable C++ exception
ERR: Python function handleInput failed, module CvScreensInterface
Ok, this is fixed now.

Some time ago there was a bug such that when you declared war while having spies in what are now enemy cities, all those spies would immediately die, without even a message. Was that fixed or forgotten about? (Sorry I can't bring myself to start a war right now - wheoohrn, you understand...:mischief:)

Some time ago there was a bug such that when you declared war while having spies in what are now enemy cities, all those spies would immediately die, without even a message. Was that fixed or forgotten about? (Sorry I can't bring myself to start a war right now - wheoohrn, you understand...:mischief:)
Probably forgotten about. Save and start a war and see if it causes the problem and if it does upload the save.

SVN-11031 I've been trying to start a new game using C2C_Planet_Generator_0_68 on Standard size map and for the last 6 attempts (from scratch) it has generated solid land maps (grass lands with a scattering of trees and rivers). There are no oceans or freshwater lakes.

Use Custom Game - on left side there should be type of landmass like islands/continents

Use Custom Game - on left side there should be type of landmass like islands/continents
I do use Custom Game. I normally use - Continents: [FT Random (2-5 continents, default)] Continent separation: [FT Random (include all)] Continent distribution: [Smart Selection (default)]
I've tried changing the settings around but it always comes up with the same, a solid grassland map with small pockets of forests, a few rivers, a few 1 tile hills, and very few 1 tile freshwater lakes.

Top Bottom