Single Player bugs and crashes v42 plus (SVN) - After April 2022

I understand that herds (in my case, pig) aren't supposed to give you an empire-wide resource... but why aren't those local resources having an effect on the local buildings (like butchery) ?

Ditto for Resources - Salt from the Dead Sea wonder of nature not giving a local health bonus to the butchery.

And why do they still show as if you "had" one of them (except in city screen => map bonuses list on the right) ?
You can even trade them even though you don't *really* have them... and the buildings that need it as a pre-requisite to be buildable (like Farm - Animal (Pig)) will still be ! (And only *then* they will show up in the city screen map bonuses list (as (1, -1)).

EDIT : Never mind, I think this happens because I don't have the techs to *enable* these resources yet ?
(Pig needs Canine Domestication and Salt needs Salt Processing.)
Yeah you forgot that Tech Enable exists

I'm on the latest SVN and using Rescaled Latitude Limits modmod & C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

I noticed this...(volcano text)

If it's due to my mod mod config, my apologies. Just wanted to report it if it was a quick and easy fix.

Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG

Nanite spies are slower than Secret Agents. The Civilopedia says they are supposed to be faster.

Nanite spies are slower than Secret Agents. The Civilopedia says they are supposed to be faster.
Yeah... there are a number of interesting discrepancies in the spy stuff and plans to improve it all.

Just updated to the latest SVN 11508. Load a saved game and get the following error, after which C2C CTDs:
1664984574644.png

I attached my game.

Attachments

• September - huge - retry.CivBeyondSwordSave
    9.1 MB · Views: 2
Someone must have deleted an eventrigger form the XML, that is a save-breaking change.
correct - - - - - - also see above post/ /

Attachments

• eventrigger error..JPG
    eventrigger error..JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 29
cant be, it has to be latest SVN, never happended before. .same as its now crashing all the time. .
Looks like, it is not fully fixed yet.

v42.1.BETA.7217 - 2022-09-09 on Win7 x64.
Consistently crashes after ending turn, doesn't crash when C2C runs in WinXP compatibility mode.

Attachments

• March 21, AD-0023.CivBeyondSwordSave
    13.8 MB · Views: 8
I'm not sure how to fix without a windows 7 computer if it's a windows 7 only crash.
Raxo was reverting that stuff.
Maybe just revert recent svn for now?

I'm not sure how to fix without a windows 7 computer if it's a windows 7 only crash.
Raxo was reverting that stuff.
Maybe just revert recent svn for now?
It was different stuff.

Upgrade to Windows 10 - there are games that require this system at minimum and won't run Win7!
Or use Vista SP2 compatibility mode.

It was different stuff.

Upgrade to Windows 10 - there are games that require this system at minimum and won't run Win7!
Or use Vista SP2 compatibility mode.
There are many players who will not upgrade to Win 10 or Win 11. For very good reasons too I will add. So to just say Upgrade, Nope that won't work.

My 2nd computer, which has Win 10 on it, had a major blow out; motherboard, P.S, and 2GB video card. Now that I have made repairs Win 10 is declaring my computer Illegal. Eveen though I followed the on-line prompts for when you need to make a repair. So...if Microsoft will not accept my repairs that Computer will be put back on Win 7. None of my Computers have the i10, i11, or newer CPUs. This is an i7 6700 and is the newest comp in my house. I will not go to touch screen or allowing Microsoft to invade my computer further than it already has.

There are many players who will not upgrade to Win 10 or Win 11. For very good reasons too I will add. So to just say Upgrade, Nope that won't work.

My 2nd computer, which has Win 10 on it, had a major blow out; motherboard, P.S, and 2GB video card. Now that I have made repairs Win 10 is declaring my computer Illegal. Eveen though I followed the on-line prompts for when you need to make a repair. So...if Microsoft will not accept my repairs that Computer will be put back on Win 7. None of my Computers have the i10, i11, or newer CPUs. This is an i7 6700 and is the newest comp in my house. I will not go to touch screen or allowing Microsoft to invade my computer further than it already has.
By "illegal" I think it meant can't upgrade to windows 11, so I guess windows reinstall would be needed.
No need for touch screen and microsoft account - its all optional.

Top Bottom