Snakes & Foxes 3: The ****oo's Nest (Game Thread)

OOC: When is the next update by the way?
{ OOC: It's all in THE RULES! that you are supposed to have read. :spank:

But yeah, there will be an update every day at (or at least close to) 8 PM GMT, and every other update (i.e. every 48 hours) will be a battle. }

But yeah, there will be an update every day at (or at least close to) 8 PM GMT, and every other update (i.e. every 48 hours) will be a battle. }

Are you sure about this? I was under the impression that GMT does not change for the summer, so today's update was at 7:10 PM GMT.

Grrr. Hairless god-botherer lose me money with crappy magic.

Maybe get better fireworks from Overlord Speaker and Frost Speaker.

On other hand, maybe they try talk each other to death.

ROAR! With a mighty cry the Minotaur shows his rage, if he could he personally would kill the Monk again.
As such the Minotaur's eyes fill with rage as he sees the triumphant Ranger entering the hall. But revenge would have to wait for another day.
(OOC: Don't want to give the same person the risk of being thrown out two times in a row.)

Instead the beast points his weapon at the Divided Soul. Now the Minotaur leans back and throws his axe towards the Druid, it misses his feet by the hair of a blonde courtesan...
He also throws 20 gold on the table and points his mighty weapon at the Archmage.

20 gold on the Archmage, lets see what he's got

Druid and Centaur, lets see what they can do togather

Are you sure about this? I was under the impression that GMT does not change for the summer, so today's update was at 7:10 PM GMT.
{ OOC: Oh - right. :blush: Ok, so the updates will come near 7 PM GMT then - 9 PM my time (CEST with daylight savings). }

(OOC: Don't want to give the same person the risk of being thrown out two times in a row.)
{ OOC: ... not to mention it's actually not allowed by the rules. :p }

20 gold on the devout. Because somebody has to.

illusionist vs mercenary. I'd like to see what the mercenary can do and I'll return the favour to my illusionist friend for the same reasons as him.

Ah, it appears I've lost a good 5 gold. Curse you ranger! I do not see whom to vote in to fight, but I do know I shall continue with my low betting, with 5 gold on the devout, just for the great odds this battle could give.

The courtesan wakes up from a night of fun.

Jonie, don't forget your free night with me! *bats eyelashes, bounces breasts*

Let the druid and the centaur fight.

Letting the Minotaur stew in his anger could do him (or/and us) serious harm. Let him vent some of that staring the down the barrel of the Arquebusier's popgun?

the satyr is somehwat intoxitaced at this point it is clear. she rolls around on the floor and between gasps for air and inane giggles what can be heard is this:

"ahaaaaa! the Brujah.... versus... teehee... the... ow!.... Paladin! ahaaahaaa!"

she wipes away both snot and tears and relapses into a laughing fit. the glory of it!

slowly she stops laughing. that would be a battle to behold! 100 gold on the Archmage! now where is that waitress?

As the Ranger returns from the arena, the black-robed Luonnotar is among the first to pat him on the back and congratulate him. Caught up in the victory, he speaks loudly enough to be heard by all.

"Of course, that Monk never had a chance. The gods have little power over those who see through their deception. That horse of yours apparently makes a finer ally than some impotent divinity. Now, let it be known that Team 7 shall be known as The Defiant, in honor of your victory.

"Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing the Minotaur fight against the Lizardman, though if a more interesting matchup presents itself, I might change my vote."

I agree, the Brujah and the Paladin would be a great battle! I am also eager to see what kinda of arena they would choose...

And congratulations, Ranger. I am glad you pulled through and you gave us all quite the show as well! Perhaps I will buy you a drink with the spoils you have earned me when you got time. :beer:

{ OOC: Please don't edit posts, especially not half an hour after they were first made. If I've already read the post before the edit, chances are I won't see what you did. If you have something more to say, please write a new post with it. This time I did spot it, scherbchen. }

As the other contestants bring up the option of a druid fighting a centaur, a wide devilish grin creeps across the brujah's face at the thought of what an amusing battle that would be.

"Ah, a Druid and a Centaur; that sounds like a fine combination to me."

Team 5's name is:

The Awesomely Awesome Team of Awesomeness

At this point I will not vote. Until I find some reason to vote someone into battle, I won't.

As the other contestants bring up the option of a druid fighting a centaur, a wide devilish grin creeps across the brujah's face at the thought of what an amusing battle that would be.

"Ah, a Druid and a Centaur; that sounds like a fine combination to me."

Hmmm after some more thought, the Druid and the Centaur are already making me laugh, now lets see them fight! Isn't that much more amusing!?

Centaur's a fine choice, boys, but I can't help but feel the votes for th' Druid were only placed to redistribute his gold coins. If ye know what I mean, an' methinks you do.

Second vote on th' Overlord Speaker. Can't trust a Speaker who won't speak, I say.

Top Bottom