South Korean Government Buries One Million ALIVE!!!!!

I'm pretty sure you probably can, although many would find cannibalism disturbing so bacon sales might suffer. Cannibals generally attest that human flesh is almost indistinguishable from pig flesh except for a lack of smell. Some cannibals however claim that only males taste like pork/ham/bacon, while females taste more like beef.

there are so many possible responses to this, I don't even know where to begin...

I assumed this was talking about humans and I'm like "Did I read South Korea right?

In any case, why bury them alive? I'm not sure why they couldn't vaccinate them, but if there's a risk to that, why can't you just shoot them? Much easier and less painful.

Operating a slaughterhouse is more complicated than you'd think. Shooting a million pigs is gonna be much harder and expensive than gathering them in a container and just burying them.

Not to mention shooting a diseased pig that is highly infectious isn't a good idea.

I assumed this was talking about humans and I'm like "Did I read South Korea right?

In any case, why bury them alive? I'm not sure why they couldn't vaccinate them, but if there's a risk to that, why can't you just shoot them? Much easier and less painful.

Eh, but then you have to deal with the bodies. So they're just cutting out the middleman by burying and killing at the same time.

In other news, the weekly hog slaughter in America for the week ending Jan 1, 2011 was 1,923,626.

Clearly, the real epidemic is the Islamist infestation of the top tier of Korean government.

Me making the same mistake as Domination3000, my Protestant arch-rival, isn't exactly comforting.
Domination3000 said:
Much easier, to shoot a million pigs?

Just herd them over the North Korean border, give the guards something to do.

Well, the whole point of burying them was if they are contaminated, then the disease cannot spread, I guess.

That would also work in Afghanistan. :mischief:

I though it was North Korean propaganda... I'm disappoint.

The Germans learned how to to conduct effcient mass killings with gas chambers. They perfected this about oh more than 50 years ago. You'd think the South Koreans would be aware of this by now.

Top Bottom