Tali'Zorah

I tried it, including your suggestion to use the isabella.kfm in the Isabella folder directly, and the outcome was no different. However, after I switched her KFM back to the Isabella.kfm in the Tali folder, she DOES load the other graphics now, except for her movement (weird). She's now perfectly still in the civilopedia screen.

This is strange.
Okay, I've changed the download file. Now all necessary files are included and put in a folder structure that will cause the files to replace the Isabella files when used as a mod.

I hope this helps. :)

I was wondering, could you possibly send me the graphics files from Mass Effect so that i could add them into a mod. I would do it myself, however I only have Mass Effect on the xbox and not PC.

I was wondering, could you possibly send me the graphics files from Mass Effect so that i could add them into a mod. I would do it myself, however I only have Mass Effect on the xbox and not PC.
You do know that there is some work necessary that these models work in Civ4, right?

Yes I realize there is work involved, I should be able to figure it out.
Okay then, just wanted to make sure. Do you have somebody/-thing you want to start with? All graphic files would be way to large to send.

Bad news, since Ashley and Kaiden only appear briefly in ME2 the models are without hair as it seems. ME1 is not installed on my computer and the model extraction for ME3 seems to work different than for ME2. So I can not supply you with the models without investing more work than I want to, sorry. :(

Wow this is great. It reminds me how awesome a Mordin or Legion leaderhead would be.

Top Bottom