1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tali'Zorah

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by SaibotLieh, Aug 1, 2010.

1. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Okay, I've changed the download file. Now all necessary files are included and put in a folder structure that will cause the files to replace the Isabella files when used as a mod.

I hope this helps. :)

2. The_Flask

The_Flask Chieftain

I was wondering, could you possibly send me the graphics files from Mass Effect so that i could add them into a mod. I would do it myself, however I only have Mass Effect on the xbox and not PC.

3. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

You do know that there is some work necessary that these models work in Civ4, right?

4. The_Flask

The_Flask Chieftain

Yes I realize there is work involved, I should be able to figure it out.

5. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Okay then, just wanted to make sure. Do you have somebody/-thing you want to start with? All graphic files would be way to large to send.

6. The_Flask

The_Flask Chieftain

I was hoping to get the human characters, Shepherd, Ashley, Miranda, Kaiden.

7. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Miranda can already be found here:
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=17911
    Shepherd might be impossible since there is no fixed model for him. Ashley and Kaiden should be possible, I have to look into it again how the models can be extracted from Mass Effect. It is some time ago that I did that.

8. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Bad news, since Ashley and Kaiden only appear briefly in ME2 the models are without hair as it seems. ME1 is not installed on my computer and the model extraction for ME3 seems to work different than for ME2. So I can not supply you with the models without investing more work than I want to, sorry. :(

9. MantaRevan

MantaRevan Emperor

Wow this is great. It reminds me how awesome a Mordin or Legion leaderhead would be.