• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

the dress

When I first saw it I thought it was some clickbait about racism, but then I realized it was even stupider.

I say it's white-gold, by the way.

Also, obligatory TES mention: if there's something white-gold people should be talking about, it should be Tamriel's White-Gold Tower:

MV if you are seeing that as black you need to either adjust your monitor or adjust your eyes. I'm hoping monitor.

White-Gold Shaft of Excellence.

Anyway when I saw it earlier in a smaller size it seemed blue and black. I'm sure it's another riveting tale of our inadequate brains.

White-Gold Shaft of Excellence.

Anyway when I saw it earlier in a smaller size it seemed blue and black. I'm sure it's another riveting tale of our inadequate brains.

Weird. For me, I see this one blue-black. I've seen a close up of the same dress and saw that as white-gold.

Go figure.

You know something's a big deal at UVA when madviking has made a thread about it.

I saw it pop up among my Dayton and Memphis friends pretty much simultaneously. Some pretty impressive viral content there.

Also, it's blue and gold.

If I put it under even brighter light than that first shot used I could wash out the picture completely.

I saw this earlier and it looked blue and gold but now it looks blue and black. I have no idea where people are getting white from.

There you go.

Top Bottom