The Fate of the Two-Party System in America

What will come of the defeat of the Democrats?

• Eventually, the Democrats will re-emerge as a winning party.

Votes: 48 51.6%
  • The Republicans shall become the sole party.

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Once the Dems die, the Republicans shall split, restoring two-party politics.

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Once the Dems die, another party (Green, Reform, Libertarian) shall rise up to replace it.

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Something else (maybe involving three major parties?)

Votes: 20 21.5%

• Total voters
I find it hard to believe that a simple market crash would destroy either the Democrats or the Republicans. Perhaps the face of the Republican party will change after this election, but political parties have an awful tendency to survive no matter what. The Democratic Party suffered a mass exodus of power after the civil war, but it still was able to survive and came back after twenty years. If a civil war couldn't destroy the Democrats, then how will a market crash kill the Republicans?

The fact that neo-conservatives were allowed to hijack the republican party doesn't speak too favorably about the republican party.
Not to mention hammered their own last nail to their own coffin.

Those eeeeevil repubs will ultimately be the fascist rulers of America :(

I'm just that pessimistic. :(

I need to get out before it's too late...

Those eeeeevil repubs will ultimately be the fascist rulers of America :(

I'm just that pessimistic. :(

I need to get out before it's too late...

Incest is already banned, and I doubt the Democrats will have a large enough lobby to convince the party to legalize it.

I just figured since it was a popular thing with the rich royal families of Europe that incest was probably most popular in Massachusetts, Conneticut, etc. Old blue blood money and whatnot. Keep the moolah in the family.

I just figured since it was a popular thing with the rich royal families of Europe that incest was probably most popular in Massachusetts, Conneticut, etc. Old blue blood money and whatnot. Keep the moolah in the family.

Please tell me you're joking...

Hehe! Yes, I was joking. Well not about the royalty part, just take a look at the Bourbons. But I was joking about the old money families in America.

I know they prefer non-familial women that they can rape at beach houses instead.

Hehe! Yes, I was joking. Well not about the royalty part, just take a look at the Bourbons. But I was joking about the old money families in America.

I know they prefer non-familial women that they can rape at beach houses instead.

touche

10 chars

Watch Senator Clinton. She is a superb tactician and is playing her cards right. She will most likely win in 2008 because the Republicans won't put up a McCain/Rice ticket, which could beat her. They will pick someone too far to the right.
This is my favorite post.

Godwynn you're great.

Are we not talking about all the immoral and unethical stuff it takes to keep power unless you want to claim there ever is a good politician.

Are we not talking about all the immoral and unethical stuff it takes to keep power unless you want to claim there ever is a good politician.
I am claiming there are many good politicians.

Because only someone blinded by anti politician beliefs would claim other than that there are good politicians.

Top Bottom