The Olive Branch Thread

Went back searching for a list of classical music I like that I posted once, wound up reading a bunch of my old posts. He doesn't make any sense. If that was happy, which I remember it frequently being, I don't think I understand it anymore.

I'm so sorry. Just, in general.
dawg don't worry about it, no one remotely Good or Sane is truly consistent with the person they were as a teenager

I wish that was it, but I thank you for the thought. :)

I will take the spirit of it, as that is the part I value. Maybe I was young at heart!

I'm developmentally a few years behind the curve because of my ADHD. I get it. I'm 29 now but feel I act like I'm in my mid 20s. Don't worry about it if you feel like you're improving. It sounds like you are. Good for you, honestly. A lot of people never go beyond their teens.

<hug>

I'm developmentally a few years behind the curve because of my ADHD. I get it. I'm 29 now but feel I act like I'm in my mid 20s. Don't worry about it if you feel like you're improving. It sounds like you are. Good for you, honestly. A lot of people never go beyond their teens.
I'm 43 & basically still an angry teenager

Well, that was always my dream as a kid.

I'm 43 & basically still an angry teenager

One of the realisations of growing up is that nobody grows up.

Being a 50 year old kid is really nice.

Youngster! Get off my lawn. :old:
Feel you all, I'm basically still the 20 years ago me, I feel the necessity to change my inner as my body also changing, but my character's muscle memories is already deeply embedded, I can't be anyone else but me.

:lol: Wait until you all hit 70!

damn you're still posting on forums and playing civ at 70? iconic.

Birdjaguar is a fraking Legend man !! I have every respect for the man. ;) I am not surprised he still plays the best game that was ever developed by humankind duh... ! xD :) But that's not why I am here. Over past few months I was only logged in when I was drunk and disorderly, which has lead to almost banning me from this forum forever. Now I feel remorse and the need to apologise for what I have done. Therefore I extend my deepest apologies to whomever I have offended and whoever feels bad about my reckless drunken postings. I wish You all well despise of what the "drunken me" might have said. If there's any way I can make it up to You , let me know. You don't have to forgive me , I just wanted to say that I am deeply sorry.

An apology is an acknowledgment of harm caused, so the place to start would be to be specific about what you did and who you hurt through those actions, in addition to, as Fippy said, demonstrating how you’re going to make sure you don’t do again in future.

“I’m sorry to whoever’s feelings were hurt,” is, I’m sorry, simply not an apology.

An apology is an acknowledgment of harm caused, so the place to start would be to be specific about what you did and who you hurt through those actions, in addition to, as Fippy said, demonstrating how you’re going to make sure you don’t do again in future.

“I’m sorry to whoever’s feelings were hurt,” is, I’m sorry, simply not an apology.

We deleted a bunch of that in the past, so that's not really easy to figure out anymore.

Top Bottom