The "OMG! Look what happened in DoC!" Thread

Once also I saw Ethiopia conquering all of them + Egypt + small portion in Levant and also hold Sana'a but unstable and collapsed few turns after I first contacted them :p

So, I decided to play as the Arabs for the first time yesterday night. Everything was going good, had my tech lead, was steadily spreading Islam (via the sword - Allahu Akbar!). Then, I thought to myself "Those Byzantines have had enough time to submit. To the sword with them!"

Then I get the message that a horde of Seljuks have spawned in Iran.

Oops.

Curb-stompage ensued.

Moral of the story: actually take some time to read history before playing a new civ in DoC.

Moral of the story: actually take some time to read history before playing a new civ in DoC.

This is why I was curb-stomped my first time playing multiple civs with barbarian invasions, especially in SoI.

Personally, that's exactly why I dislike the Seljuks' introduction - it's difficult to focus on actually getting the early Arabian UHVs while you need to build a large military to combat the Seljuks.

This is it. This is the epitome of RFC. It's all over.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0176.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0176.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 1,380
I need WB screenshots. NOW

Indian conquerors [check]
Khmer conquerors [check]
Chinese conquerors [check]
Mongol conquerors [check]
Persian conquerors [check]
Mali conquerors [not checked]
Egyptian conquerors [not checked]

We need someone to do the last 2, and we can finally consider the purpose of the OMG thread complete!

To be fair, mega Mongols are not that odd in DoC.

That has to be 3000BC but all the same :eek:

Hmm.. if they're coming from west...
It could either because they cross the pacific :O or South America?

anyone had Dutch Conquers? :p

Top Bottom