The "OMG! Look what happened in DoC!" Thread

Well, the Mongols look like they have just spawned so are you them?

This is so far the fact I can inherit from..
1) You never met them before 1200AD
2) You established a contact with them after 1600AD
Right?

Is it Japan? Inca? ;)

Well, considering that Persia is huge, and there's no Seljuk Empire in 1200, I'ma have to say you're Persia.

He said he wasn't.
Not really an OMG pictures, but the Romans, Persians and Greeks are doing surprisingly well
[snip]
Oh, and try to guess who I am (not one of the three mentioned, of course).
From the Japanese cities settled I hope you are the Inca :p

This is so far the fact I can inherit from..
1) You never met them before 1200AD
2) You established a contact with them after 1600AD
Right?

Is it Japan? Inca? ;)

Nope :)

From the Japanese cities settled I hope you are the Inca

Yes, they settled about 6 cities on Honshu alone :crazyeye:

Well, considering that Persia is huge, and there's no Seljuk Empire in 1200, I'ma have to say you're Persia.
I thought the Turks spawned in 1280 AD?

I was China. Ok, that might have been a little hard to guess, as I expanded like the AI China does.

Some screenshots from the same game:

Spoiler :

This time there was no storm to stop the Spanish armada...

Spoiler :

'What's wrong with English colonies in Eastern Africa?'
Check the color closely.

Spoiler :

The Celts were known for their metalworking, horse riding skills and... tea? Typical example of England failing to conquer Dublin (and failing at pretty much everything else too).

Spoiler :

Communism in 1750 AD :dubious:?

Spoiler :

Those Berserkers are a little bit lost, and probably not very accustomed to the hot Palestinian climate.

Spoiler :

Guess what's wrong with this.
Spoiler :
Sana'a lies on the upper tip of Arabia. Considering you can only demand cities in your historical area or bordering your cities in a congress... Japan founded a city in Ethiopia and one in Arabia to boot.

Spoiler :

After the Independent conquerors and the Independent Christianity founders, we now have the Independent Mahabodhi builders!

Spoiler :

Hamburgum? Satrapy of the Netherlands?

@The 5th Pic: That's Leoroth's way of representing the Norman Principality of Antioch. :p

Spoiler :
OK, probably not, but...

Aztec war elephant:
Spoiler :
I've seen Incans hire knights before.

Here's Catherine the Great:
Spoiler :

Thank you!
Yeah, I really prefer the old one, although this one has better graphics (and is probably more realistic too :mischief:).

I ROFLed for a full 5 minutes when I saw this.

The best I've saw before this one is René Descartes bulbing Philosophy and Isaac Newton bulbing Physics. If I ever bulbed Astronomy with Copernicus, Liberalism with John Locke, or Scientific Method with Galileo, I'll post them too.

btw I'm a huge fan of Henry Ford.

I ROFLed for a full 5 minutes when I saw this.

The best I've saw before this one is René Descartes bulbing Philosophy and Isaac Newton bulbing Physics. If I ever bulbed Astronomy with Copernicus, Liberalism with John Locke, or Scientific Method with Galileo, I'll post them too.

btw I'm a huge fan of Henry Ford.
Poor Ford, he would've deserved better than that. By the way, that's an interesting screenshot category, we should have more of this.

Is this coded or is it just coincidence?

Coincidence!

Top Bottom