The "OMG! Look what happened in DoC!" Thread

Fascist AI its a very rare thing, centuries have passed and i never seen Mussolini or Hitler

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Last time I looked through the code, Mussolini doesn't exist; Fascist Italy has no specific leader. Fascist Germany does have Hitler and the dynamic civ name "Third Reich" but I've only seen it once.

That being said, in this game I encountered the British Union for the first time (Fascist England) before capitulating them and turning them into Airstrip One.

I'll have to play another game, but from what i remember the ai loved adopting autocracy and representation all the time. Britain always becomes the Commonwealth of England every game too. I do kinda wish that the English ai would be less inclined to switch out of dynasticism so we could actually see British Empire/UK for a game.

I'll have to play another game, but from what i remember the ai loved adopting autocracy and representation all the time. Britain always becomes the Commonwealth of England every game too. I do kinda wish that the English ai would be less inclined to switch out of dynasticism so we could actually see British Empire/UK for a game.

Or we make it that it needs very specific civics to be the common wealth. I for one suggest it have to be autocracy to be the Commonwealth, since it was pretty much a dictatorship IRL

Amazing Holkans provided food to Plymouth magically.

This is bug. Epic 3000 BC French game, flipped 3 cities in core in first turn, I get 3 city ruins that actually act as cities, and these 3 cities got no buildings nor a palace.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0029.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0029.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 846
  • Civ4ScreenShot0030.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0030.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 867
I had the same bug. Just remember it's building and it's information and then use open builder. It's the only way.

While I was playing a Korean game, the rest of the world headed in a very unusual direction...

What the...?
Dat Poland.
Dat Iran
Dat Portugal
Dat HRE

This isn't that OMG but I still find it odd, usually it's Taoism:

The eternal Achaemenid Empire:
Spoiler :

Carthage survived past a roman collapse to core:
Spoiler :

Now that's a most... unusual holy city, especially with that name:
Spoiler :

A long way from home:
Spoiler :

Interesting religion that those Achaemenids are practicing:
Spoiler :

Um...
Spoiler :

They said nobody could fit two cities in Iceland. They were wrong!
Spoiler :

Aztecs survive into the 20th century. I've seen this happen 2 games in a row, now.
Spoiler :

Despite getting ousted from Europe, the Dutch have an impressive colonial empire to fall back on.
Spoiler :

Now that is one straight border, I tell you what!
Spoiler :

World Congress is at it again. Also, if you look to the left you can see why the Aztecs probably lasted this long.
Spoiler :

It's too bad that city sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom