The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

Do I see that right that the Spanish Armada was successful at taking England in this game?

We can only dream... :mischief:

I sailed over and captured a weakened England, Vikings had held Newcastle since my spawn (and still do in 1900:mad:)

Scottish Caliphate? °_°

I'm still slowly playing my Scottish story out, so it still has altered Dynamic names

Guess I have some more varied playing to do, some of these vassal titles are rather interesting.

since its a core mechanic in RFC that blew up i'll post here as well as DoC

confused borders, due to flipping

If you're doing a 1-City Challenge as Rome, you should've started 1N.
I see why now. >_< I should have started 1N but, the city is now size 23 and is spitting out riflemen one every turn.

If you are still alive on your Roman 1CC, than congrats, you are better than me. :lol:
I am still alive and I have a total of 18 Riflemen and 4 cannons sitting in Roma. They are going to get upgraded in 3 turns from when I took the screenshot to infantry. :D I've also broken the German army and the Viking armies once and have collapsed the Greeks razing all of their cities. Also: +500 some science per turn and building the channel tunnel, +100 some espionage per turn, +50 gold per turn, and over 20k culture in Roma which is now size 25.

Top Bottom