• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Six-Months War; Take Two

@dread

Appreciated.

@civver

As I recall you were still mobilized up to last turn. At least on the stats i was looking at. But I honestly don't know what you want from me. Nader? Want 30 EP? Civver? Wanna owe me 20? I dont care at this point, to be honest.

As I recall you were still mobilized up to last turn. At least on the stats i was looking at. But I honestly don't know what you want from me. Nader? Want 30 EP? Civver? Wanna owe me 20? I dont care at this point, to be honest.

Just for fairness, I think Civver should pay the extra EP. Otherwise, that would warrant a rule change and all players who made designs to get EP back. So, Civver owes 20 EP, the sooner the better, and everything is hunky-dory.

Also, sorry for your loss man. My uncle died last month...feels bad man.

Just for fairness, I think Civver should pay the extra EP. Otherwise, that would warrant a rule change and all players who made designs to get EP back. So, Civver owes 20 EP, the sooner the better, and everything is hunky-dory.

OOC: I think you should pay the extra EP.

IC: To: All

Soviet Russia announces our victory over the Imperialist invader. The Red Boot destroys her enemies with absolute ease.

The general concensus is that Civver should owe 20. Very well. Apologies Civver. You can pay anytime over the new 3-4 turns, if that's okay.

I'm sorry to hear that. That it does..

Order's still due tommorow. I've received four.

To: The Dutch Empire

To expand on friendly Dutch-German relations in the past, we would like to offer the Dutch Empire a trade pact and perhaps a defensive alliance.

Orders sent.

orders sent

Top Bottom