The Ultimate Map Thread

Thats awesome!

Very nice map!

The OzzyKP map, right? Some of the proportions are a bit off (the Sheaim peninsula is too big, the Luchuirp peninsula is too small), and I see you altered some of the starting spots/capital locations, but great otherwise and I suppose the proportions could be explained away as Medieval stylisation.

If someone were to start a FFHNES based on the OzzyKP map I would be this much more inclined to join in. :p

The OzzyKP map, right? Some of the proportions are a bit off (the Sheaim peninsula is too big, the Luchuirp peninsula is too small), and I see you altered some of the starting spots/capital locations, but great otherwise and I suppose the proportions could be explained away as Medieval stylisation.

If someone were to start a FFHNES based on the OzzyKP map I would be this much more inclined to join in. :p

yes, it`s based on that map, i forgot to mention here but i have that map in the Erebus-lore sub-forum as well. and i`m trying to rework it a bit... helps aways welcome...

and i had some nice ideas for a NES on this map, but i don`t feel ready to host a game...

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=7996463#post7996463

if you can vruchtan... what program did you use to make that map?

Vrutchen: thats gorgeous... i recognize the style i think: did you watch that Fantasy Cartography tutorial online? maybe i am wrong... it looks similar in tems of the paper and the edges,also the repeat forest/mountains/water? motifs????

truely beautiful though- very gorgeous. you can tell you worked hard and enjoyed the labor.

An entry in the historical maps series: here's January 1, 1950. Lemme know if there's any egregious errors. :)

Spoiler 1.1.50 :

55 spoilerize please all communist countries should be soviet union red because they're part of that godless communism 56 awesome another one

Just following Symphony's color conventions from the 1980 map, brah. :p

Just following Symphony's color conventions from the 1980 map, brah. :p
This be what I meant. Also, I have a better version of your map here (saving in MSPaint adds 200 KB from where? God!), though I bet it could be 50 KB smaller, since the ones in the OP are.

Anyone have a world map of around 1860-65 off hand? I prefer original version, but any would be nice. This would help me out in that I won't have to search the hundreds of pages of map threads :). And not the version supermath has on page 2 please.

Thanks!

Top Bottom