The Very-Many-Questions-Not-Worth-Their-Own-Thread Thread ΛΕ

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were Catholics and they got to name one of their own as Pope so that he could order them to submit Ireland for the greater glory of God, then when the Pope divided the New World between Spain and Portugal they decided to become Protestant and expropriated the monasteries along the way.

So, yeah, I'd better scrape the ‘not always’. :p

They were Catholics and they got to name one of their own as Pope so that he could order them to submit Ireland for the greater glory of God, then when the Pope divided the New World between Spain and Portugal they decided to become Protestant and expropriated the monasteries along the way.

So, yeah, I'd better scrape the ‘not always’. :p

Sounds like godless savages to me. They just make up whatever crap keeps the peasants in line at the time.

Well, they were Catholic for some long time before they became Protestant, so not always.

What's the difference between the holy art practitioned by chiropractors and a massage?

Well I don't know any masseuses who can re-align your neck

Sounds like godless savages to me. They just make up whatever crap keeps the peasants in line at the time.
Goes along with monarchy. Now start the new thread, lest I remain the master of this one in perpetuity.
Well I don't know any masseuses who can re-align your neck
Are you talking about masseuses or about ‘masseuses’?

Moderator Action: Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom