This is Madness! [Game Thread]

Sorry, I've not been here, as you may have seen. Anyway, I am now thoroughly confused.

Vote:BSmith for no reason whatsoever.

And what is going on

what

is going onnn

That would explain some things, but not what is apparent. For the record I did not receive notification of being blocked, only that I have been assigned a specific faction (I'll let you decide if that is lotr or SW).

I am not the scum you are looking for.

I don't follow you... do you think that I was supposed to kill but unable because I was watching for monsters?

That seems like faulty logic to me. If I was a mafia, surely I could get one of my teammates to do the kill while I was busy, so either you're accusing me of being a serial killer or you're accusing me and Jarrema of being a 2-man mafia team.

And in any case, watching for monsters didn't prevent me from using my ability last night.

MOD ERROR: A message was supposed to appear in the writeup:
"Beware the Rudeboys"

maybe someday i will not make a mistake whilst hosting

I don't follow you... do you think that I was supposed to kill but unable because I was watching for monsters?

YEZ UR TECHNICALLY CORRECT - TEH BEST TYPE OV CORRECT
That seems like faulty logic to me. If I was a mafia, surely I could get one of my teammates to do the kill while I was busy, so either you're accusing me of being a serial killer or you're accusing me and Jarrema of being a 2-man mafia team.
YEZ, UR SCUM BUDDY WUZ ALSO OTHERWIZE ENGAGD LAST NITE, U ADMIT 2 TEAMIN WIF JARREMA OR IZ BSMITH1068 UR SIDE?
And in any case, watching for monsters didn't prevent me from using my ability last night.

DIS AR TEH TEH FLINCH CHERRY ON TOP OV TEH IMMEDIATE REPLY FLINCH - SURPISD THAR IZ NO OMGUS!! STILL BEST NOT OVERDO IT, HUH!

OK soooo......were there any monsters?

maybe it was just a cat. vote: takhisis

MHQ

Okay, KingMorgan is really getting on my nerves. And I can't help but wonder if all he's doing is some sort of obfuscating insanity- he's acting crazy and spamming stupid memes to hide his scumminess.

Even in the unlikely case that he's town, the way he's acting serves only as a distraction, and I see no better suspects at the moment.

OMGUS: KingMorgan

Sorry, I've not been here, as you may have seen. Anyway, I am now thoroughly confused.

Vote:BSmith for no reason whatsoever.

And what is going on

what

is going onnn

This seems like it's trying too hard to me. Everyone's confused. vote:Cuthillius.

HOV works.

Also, why is the timer showing that this day ends in five hours?

TBH I'm honest I survived the night, but hopefully my actions can narrow down potential scum.

I'll go HOV since that's what all the cool kids are doing these days

Top Bottom