This is Madness! [Game Thread]

Tally:

CSD: 7 (Kennigit, Arakhor, Takhisis, Newyn, KingMorgan, BSmith1068, classical)
HOV: 5 (landlubber, Zack, Cuthillius, Al Sipsclar, dcmort93, choxorn)
HOO: 4 (Sprig, Snerk, Winston Hughes, Pouter Pigeon)

Lynch:
Zack: 5 (Al Sipsclar, Snerk, Pouter Pigeon, Newyn, Jarrema)
Newyn: 4 (Winston Hughes, Arakhor, choxorn, Zack)
Takhisis: 2 (dcmort93, KingMorgan, Classical)
Lohrenswald: 1 (Takhisis)
KingMorgan: 1 (landlubber)
Pouter Pigeon: 1 (Sprig)
Snerk: 1 (Cuthillius)
classical hero: 1 (Kennigit)
Jarrema: 1 (BSmith1068)
Not Voting: 2 (Lohrenswald, Autolycus)

Mutiny: 9 (Al Sipsclar, dcmort93, Snerk, Pouter Pigeon, Kennigit, Newyn, KingMorgan, Classical, Jarrema)
No Mutiny: 1 (Arakhor)

You'd think lynching our captain would be mutiny enough. But nooo, we're officially declaring full mutiny just to be safe. :lol:

Day 2

It did not take long for the accusations to get rather heated aboard the
Presence.

However, the surprising thing was that the loudest accusations in question were not regarding murder attempts or even direct thievery of treasure. No, these accusations were regarding a bit more murky violation of the Pirates' Code: a possible reneging of a deal that that had already been in place.

The sailor Askthepizzaguy was yelling rather loudly and without pause that there was a deal in place with Zack to provide protection in exchange for gold, and now Zack was being stingy with his gold. Or possibly it was his promised protection, after about an hour of the yelling where ATPG somehow never needed to pause for breath the sailors started to get the details confused. Some of them who were better able to make out the argument decided that ATPG was making a lot of sound of fury that signified nothing and voted him and there was a cadre of sailors who washed their hands of the entire fight and put votes on El Barto. However, volume seemed to be winning the day.

Eventually, Captain Zaccino and his officers emerged from their cabins to finalize the vote. Zaccino, when he read the tally, paused.

"All right, Zack, do ye deny that ye've been a hardass over the past day and have the actions o' too many sailors under yer control, even though I should rightfully have this duty, bein' the fairly and justly elected Captain?"

Zack was impassive. "Tell me, what precisely is my crime? Am I being accused of attempted murder or thievery, or conspiring with the Spanish?"

"Yer crime be doin' too much too quickly. It be unseemly."

Zack's eyebrow raised - the one over his eyepatch, which caused a weird sort of effect. "And my sentence for that is apparently to walk the plank? For such bastions of freedom and democracy as we style ourselves, this seems a rather harsh and arbitrary sort of punishment for free folk such as we."

"Well, technically speakin', this is a democratic vote done be previously set-upon guidelines, so that line of argument not be holdin' water. But stop stalliln' and delayin' yer fate. Get on that plank!" Zaccino pointed emphatically at said plank, and his last sentence quickly turned into a chant among the sailors. Zack, defeated, could do nothing else but serve his sentence, waving a little salute to the crowd before disappearing overboard.

Between Pizzaguy's daylong protestations and Zack's final argument, the sailors were more than happy to go below deck to get a night of quiet.

OOC: It is now Night 2. Night will last until Tuesday, October 27th, at 20:00 Australian Eastern Standard Time.

[timer=10/27/2015 08:00 PM +10:00; Night Phase Over][/timer]

Zack was lynched. He was
Spoiler :
Dennis Hopper as Bowser!!

The gang selected CSD as it was similar to LSD, and the time machine began to whirr.

Looks like they had exactly enough time to perform a night action!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walked the plank:
2. Zack, Dennis Hopper as Bowser (d1)

Souls aboard: 19
1. Lohrenswald
3. Landlubber
4. KingMorgan
5. Pouter Pigeon
6. Takhisis
7. Dcmort93
8. choxorn
9. Winston Hughes
10. Jarrema
11. Newyn
12. Snerk
13. BSmith1068
14. Autolycus
15. Al Sipsclar
16. Kennigit
17. Sprig
18. Classical_hero
19. Cuthillius
20. Arakhor

Remember the rules for night actions

same as Pirate Ship mafia,

4 people for a vig group, 3 for a protect, can steal or protect your gold (for whatever reason).

Officers have their actions.

"Curse these deadlines at ungodly hours. Damn you Australia and your time zones."

You're so far behind, they're starting to wrap around again!

Since the Captain / others are not availing themselves of our services, allow me to do some advertisement.

Ahoy mateys.

We owe our allegiance to the ship and her crew, but yes, we are professionals and hiring us costs a little bit of money. Quite affordable, but you know we're not just GIVIN' it away.

Here's the deal: You need protection? Contact me. We are willin' to protect whomever you wish, for the price we negotiate.

Since group-killing is both unprofitable if it doesn't succeed, and risky, and a bit suspect, we don't wish to be part of that business. However, if the price be right, and ye don't mind acknowledging that ye paid us for the deed, well... we'll think about it. Money talks.

Now then. 5 gold is the baseline price for anything, and that's per person doing the deed. Otherwise yer just wastin' our time.

And now, a special offer: If ye wishes to have the same sort of action night after night, we'd be willin' to offer a group rate. Buy three for the price of two. The third one is on the house!

YARRR!!!

Gold o’ over the side with ya for all I care. In fact, all I really care about is gold. Spanish who? Don’t care. Just so long as my pockets are full o’ the shiny yellow stuff.

Pouter Pigeon is the third on the bandwagon and clearly scum. I'm putting together a group to vig him out. How Dutch Antilles once famously said: "Whoa! Dat heb hem!"

PM me if you want in on the action. A hefty reward in gold doubloons is expected.
Er is goud in hen heuvels! Goud! Goud! Ik zeg je!

This be wan strange machine-time thingy.

Ye be soundin' like a fairy, young Spriggans me lad.

I was lynched d2 not d1

Well, given how little happened before this phase, it might as well have been d1.

Top Bottom