This is Madness! [Game Thread]

Well now I'll have to make a pirate booty call to Cuthillius. They don't call me Captain Hook-up for nothing! :groucho:

The Hunter emerges for the first time today, looking rather pale and shaky. It seems that one mug of dwarven ale was one mug too many.

Oh, my head... I'll never touch another drop, I swear.

What's going on here then? More deaths, is it? But one of them a villain? Well, that's good news I guess. Pity about the Shaman, though.

And I see there's some gold up for grabs. Well, I suppose I could take it. Just for safekeeping you understand. You won't catch me spending it on dwarven ale, that's for sure.

Vote: Mutiny of course
Vote: Zack because all the cool kids are doing it
HOO because pigeon noises. Hoo, hoo.

The Hunter emerges for the first time today, looking rather pale and shaky. It seems that one mug of dwarven ale was one mug too many.

Oh, my head... I'll never touch another drop, I swear.

What's going on here then? More deaths, is it? But one of them a villain? Well, that's good news I guess. Pity about the Shaman, though.

And I see there's some gold up for grabs. Well, I suppose I could take it. Just for safekeeping you understand. You won't catch me spending it on dwarven ale, that's for sure.

:goodjob:

CSD, whatever that be meanin'!

can we even vote for a mutiny?

vote mutiny apparently
vote classical_hero

Set Sail fer th' Dutch Antilles!

How does one make a block of wood walk the plank I wonder?

Vote: Kennigit for insulting the fine gentlemen that live in Oz.
Vote: Mutiny because everyone else is doing it.
Vote: CSD because anything that starts with a H must be horrible.

You're a very bad man, Winston!

Why is everyone so inclined to mutiny our captain? What has he done to deserve this?

Zackbeard did nothing wrong!

Top Bottom