Time for the Christmas Smiley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaddon

Deity
Usually once we hit December the standard smileys get changed to the Christmas ones..

:xmastree:

Link me to the avatar creator thread (I can never find it), I want a sexy smurf in a xmas hat :D

Bah humbug, we don't need any Christmas Smileys!

And here we go again with the annual argument over cute little Santa hats on A FEW of the smileys. :rolleyes:

Honestly, guys, if you don't want to use the Christmas smileys, there are a few billion others you could use. And if you don't want to see them, just disable your preferences for the month.

And here we go again with the annual argument over cute little Santa hats on A FEW of the smileys. :rolleyes:

Honestly, guys, if you don't want to use the Christmas smileys, there are a few billion others you could use. And if you don't want to see them, just disable your preferences for the month.

Except santa hats aren't cute on anything.

Except santa hats aren't cute on anything.

I beg to differ - there are many examples in the Babe Thread(s) of things that santa hats are cute on.

I beg to differ - there are many examples in the Babe Thread(s) of things that santa hats are cute on.

You can thank me for a lot of those... :king:

Have you forgotten CFC is now a no-fun zone?

To be fair, the War on Christmas has returned ;).

So, is the issue that there are no Christmas smileys yet (I haven't seen any), or that there shouldn't be?

So, is the issue that there are no Christmas smileys yet (I haven't seen any), or that there shouldn't be?

My issue is that they have not been set as the standard yet like they usually are at Christmas.

Some hum-buggers are against it each year.. Azzaman especially vocally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom