Trump explained - because you all are blind

Naskra

Emperor
Trump is a winner. He has the hot babes. He has the money. He has his own golf course. He is a best-selling author. He is a TV star. He is President of USA and flies on Air Force One. A winner, by any standard. If impeached, he will shoot off a final tweet: "Hated DC, great day at golf; so long suckers". He wins, you lose. Just accept it and tell yourself that winning isn't everything.

Trump bestrides the nation like a Colossus. And Colossus has a laser pointer in a nation full of cats. The cats keep banging their heads against the wall, but the cats just will not learn; more fun for the Trump. It is not about "policy", it is never about policy.

Trump had one big insight: that pro wrestling and national politics were the same TV show, just with different dress codes. Not similar shows, but the same, like the Flintstones and the Jetsons. He proved this. He sits in the oval office every day as living belching proof. The news is fake because the show is fake, WaPo and NYT are just fanzines. No one in Washington wants to accept this fact; they want to go on thinking they are all serious people with serious ideas. This is why Trump must go and will go, Trump is a too large a red pill too be swallowed.

Even with all the clever choreography and scripted drama, every now and then a professional wrestler slips and gets seriously injured in the ring. I expect Trump to leave his little stage in a wheelchair, if at all.

Update: Trump has beaten male pattern baldness - you don't get more winner than that.

Trump has made America great again.

Yeah that's pretty much how I feel. People are jealous of him. WaPo and NYT represent the establishment that hate him. He won against all odds, and for that he has my respect.

No one in Washington wants to accept this fact; they want to go on thinking they are all serious people with serious ideas. This is why Trump must go and will go, Trump is a too large a red pill too be swallowed.
Preach dude.

Yeah that's pretty much how I feel. People are jealous of him. WaPo and NYT represent the establishment that hate him. He won against all odds, and for that he has my respect.

Preach dude.

You know who thinks people are just jealous? 14 year old tramps on Maury Povich.

There are few things more satisfying than all the elite educated liberal SJW heads that exploded when he won the presidency.

There are few things more satisfying than all the elite educated liberal SJW heads that exploded when he won the presidency.

TYT was the absolute most hilarious meltdown. On election night they all went from sheer jubilation and excitement to looking like they were all going to commit group suicide with the cameras still rolling. It was truly glorious.

On that day Ana learned that Trump is better than her. :lol:

I mean, what else did you have to gain from his election?

Nothing really. I mean, I threw my vote away on Jill Stein because I didn't want to vote for either Trump or Clinton, so watching all those "there's absolutely no way Clinton can lose!" people being forced to eat crow was really the only thing for me to get excited about.

I have to admit a bit of guilty pleasure at seeing the special snowflake SJWs eat crow, I feel bad saying this but it's true. Trump has tapped into certain realities of American culture that many people don't understand.

On the other hand, he's dangerously unqualified to be the president and I hope he gets impeached which I suspect will happen.

I didn't vote in the election due to some bizarre circumstances. My previous employer complained to the police that I left them for another job and my passport was confiscated because of their legal case against me. I got it back before the Election Day but I thought it was too late to get a ballot from the consulate in Erbil.

Winning is not a universal quality. I am good at board games but that doesn't mean I also win in sports.
And even if Trump had the qualities that are needed for a successful political leader, that does not mean he's at all interested in using them to make America "win" instead of just himself.

Trump is a winner. He has the hot babes. He has the money. He has his own golf course. He is a best-selling author. He is a TV star. He is President of USA and flies on Air Force One. A winner, by any standard. If impeached, he will shoot off a final tweet: "Hated DC, great day at golf; so long suckers". He wins, you lose. Just accept it and tell yourself that winning isn't everything.

Trump bestrides the nation like a Colossus. And Colossus has a laser pointer in a nation full of cats. The cats keep banging their heads against the wall, but the cats just will not learn; more fun for the Trump. It is not about "policy", it is never about policy.

Trump had one big insight: that pro wrestling and national politics were the same TV show, just with different dress codes. Not similar shows, but the same, like the Flintstones and the Jetsons. He proved this. He sits in the oval office every day as living belching proof. The news is fake because the show is fake, WaPo and NYT are just fanzines. No one in Washington wants to accept this fact; they want to go on thinking they are all serious people with serious ideas. This is why Trump must go and will go, Trump is a too large a red pill too be swallowed.
I dunno if this is sarcasm or a joke or not. But I'm treating it seriously because sometimes the plain truths need to be said, even if they're obvious.

Trump will be remembered by history as a terrible ill-tempered president. Because as much as it may seem like politics and pro-wrestling are the same TV-shows, it's not. Politics has real impacts on real people's lives. People will live or die by their ability to get healthcare. People's livelihoods depend on economic well being. Policy matters, substance matter, reality matters. Whether or not we tackle the big problems that face this world matter. I could go on forever.

Even Trump can't exist above reality as much as he may try to make it so, and believe me right now he's feeling it close in on him.

In short. Whether or not Trump thinks he wins is unimportant. He's going to go down as a bad president, and a bad person. His supporters and apologists will be looked down upon. This is not wishful thinking or vengeful thinking, but a simple statement of fact.

I dunno about you, but when I see someone acting like a jerk, I don't idolize him as some cynical genius, I just call him a jerk and try to replace him with a non-jerk. America is too great to have a jerk for president.

In short. Whether or not Trump thinks he wins is unimportant. He's going to go down as a bad president, and a bad person. His supporters and apologists will be looked down upon. This is not wishful thinking or vengeful thinking, but a simple statement of fact.

Unless you have history books from the future, you really can't make this statement. Who knows what the future has in store? Maybe this trend of populism will continue and the future propagandized population will revere Trump as a hero. You never know.

Unless you have history books from the future, you really can't make this statement. Who knows what the future has in store? Maybe this trend of populism will continue and the future propagandized population will revere Trump as a hero. You never know.
"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." - Abraham Lincoln

Truth has a way of making itself known.

Top Bottom