You think I have a high tolerance for listening to that walking perpetual shart?

They'd get a lot more mileage(ha!) out of seizing new Audis than aughts Civics, as to the general principle.

Taking away Hiltons sounds suspiciously like communism, which is not what American police are for

No, it's the war of Chinese fentanyl, which is killing our children. The swamp is in the pockets of the Communists. It's time to take our country back.

In the Trump's Rump thread? Compared to who?

What I don't understand is if we're so keen on asset forfeiture in this country to the point where you can essentially just have cash stolen from you as a private citizen with no recourse, because it was "suspected of abetting the drug trade" or something... then why on earth are these large hotels/resorts allowed to stand. You know people do lines in them. Just take Mar-a-Lago and charge it under asset forfeiture laws. Trump without tons of money and shiney buildings and TV shows is just a deranged looking bum with bad hair. I don't know that his gibberish is even that good, taken out of context.
Many of the forfeiture laws are state laws and not federal and used by local police at the moment of "capture". Someone doing lines in a hotel room are likely outside the bounds of the written laws. Help @JollyRoger

Sounds like an awful small definition of capture.

Sounds like an awful small definition of capture.
It is designed to fill local police coffers with ready cash "donated" by folks who are unlikely to fight back.

I bet there is some ambitious member of the criminal justice system with few scruples who wouldn't mind a shiny phallic edifice in NYC.

1706372609171.png

You think I have a high tolerance for listening to that walking perpetual shart?
It was a joke. He means for Democrats as opposed to Republicans, but illustrates every single day the truth: for the rich over the poor, Audis over Civics.

I intended my phrasing to be a joke as well but I think it was too on the nose.

Mileage. Ha! Yes, funny.

Was thinking the shart...

Is there really any money to be made at the intersection of:
  • Trump supporter
  • Willing to drop 400 bucks on a bit of sports footwear
  • Shares Trumps idea of aesthetics
Spoiler Trumps idea of aesthetics :

You forgot the most important bit: "sticking it to the libs".

Trump's Weekend Gaffes: 'Mercedes' For Melania, Accidentally Endorses Biden, And More​

Former President Trump appeared to refer to his wife Melania Trump as “Mercedes” to some watching his speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Saturday—though the president’s campaign and surrogates strongly pushed back on that claim—on top of two other recent blunders, as cognitive sharpness becomes a key campaign issue.
While introducing his wife, former First Lady Melania Trump, the former president appeared to forget her name, just moments later saying after loud applause, “Mercedes, that’s pretty good!”
“My wife, our great First Lady—people love her,” Trump said while introducing his wife to the cheering crowd at CPAC. He continued seconds later as the crowd cheered: “people love her, oh look at that, wow! Mercedes, that’s pretty good!”
In another strange tangent at CPAC, Trump appeared to endorse Biden by agreeing with Russian President Vladimir Putin: “he did announce the other day that he'd much rather see Biden as President. And I agree with him.”
The remarks at CPAC come only one week after Trump told voters at a Michigan rally to remember to vote on “very important date” of November 27—even though the state’s primary election is on February 27.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zachar...-confused-wife-melanias-name/?sh=2ec16d6d544b

In another strange tangent at CPAC, Trump appeared to endorse Biden by agreeing with Russian President Vladimir Putin: “he did announce the other day that he'd much rather see Biden as President. And I agree with him.”
This one is explicable (though maybe still a sign of cognitive decline, even after the explanation). When Putin first said this, Trump tried to turn it to his advantage through a bit of logical jiu jitsu: "See, that shows that Putin is afraid of having me as president." At CPAC, he remembered the overall rhetorical effect he wanted to achieve (turn to my advantage by pretending not to be upset by it), but forgot the specific verbal formula to achieve that effect.

Mercedes I can explain only as being akin to Biden's "Mexico" in place of Egypt. When you get a word wrong, you swap in a word that has a distant logical connection. When Biden said Mexico for Egypt, he was talking about how he got Sisi to agree to opening his borders for the passage of humanitarian aid; the other place where borders are big on Biden's mind is Mexico. Trump thinks of Melania as a trophy-wife, the way Mercedes are trophy cars for many people.

:dunno:

This one is explicable (though maybe still a sign of cognitive decline, even after the explanation). When Putin first said this, Trump tried to turn it to his advantage through a bit of logical jiu jitsu: "See, that shows that Putin is afraid of having me as president." At CPAC, he remembered the overall rhetorical effect he wanted to achieve (turn to my advantage by pretending not to be upset by it), but forgot the specific verbal formula to achieve that effect.

Mercedes I can explain only as being akin to Biden's "Mexico" in place of Egypt. When you get a word wrong, you swap in a word that has a distant logical connection. When Biden said Mexico for Egypt, he was talking about how he got Sisi to agree to opening his borders for the passage of humanitarian aid; the other place where borders are big on Biden's mind is Mexico. Trump thinks of Melania as a trophy-wife, the way Mercedes are trophy cars for many people.

:dunno:
I think there is someone working on his campaign named Mercedes (the Trump campaign has said as much) and he simply had a brainfart and confused her with his wife... or maybe it was a Freudian slip... he was in the middle of thinking about her at the same time he was introducing Melania and said her name instead of Melania's... kind of like saying the wrong person's name during sex.

Oh, ok, then the subterranean mental connection was just "woman": Nikki-Nancy, Melania-Mercedes.

Top Bottom