US No Longer Fattest Nation in World

Hey, times are tough. Can't afford 3 $1 hamburgers for lunch anymore, gotta cut back to two and some fries. Small fries.

I thought Aussies were all fit and tan and crikey! and such. Has my stereotyping been led astray?

Hey, times are tough. Can't afford 3 $1 hamburgers for lunch anymore, gotta cut back to two and some fries. Small fries.

I thought Aussies were all fit and tan and crikey! and such. Has my stereotyping been led astray?

Yes.

To be perfectly honest though, I know very few people who could actually be called fat. So either my suburb is an exception to the rule, or, as usual, our fatties problem is being blown way out of proportion.

I'd like to point that according to this website
the US were only the 9th in the world , with 74% overweight, the number 1 Nauru it as 94% ! Australia was 21 with 67.4%.
France is 128th, with 40.1%., only Romanians are fittest than the French in Europe.

And strangely, the less overweight are Ethiopia and Erythrea.

104. Belgium 46.3
105. Marshall Islands 46.2
106. Netherlands 46.0

haha, take that, Dutchies, we got more yummy foods.

taht's because you cant afford any food over there. :p

Yeah, I last ate 3 days ago, don't think I'm getting overweight too soon. :p I live on rats and occasionally sparrows, if I can catch them. Last week I had some delicious roots too, almost 100 grams of them.

P.S.: Don't ask about my internet connection, it's just communication with Mother Earth that feeds us.

What makes you draw that conclusion? I don't know what the heck Australians are saying half the time, and I'm sure they wouldn't know what I'm saying half the time. Where's the connection, besides our common girth?

Nope, only works one way. Americans that aren't from New Orleans are easily understood. Y'all just have to pay more attention.

Has anyone made the connection between greenhouse gas emissions and obesity yet? Because Australia is the biggest per capita emitter as well as being the fattest nation, apparently.

Also, I'd be interested in the distribution because my limited observations tell me that Australia has more sorta fat people thanks to beer, better-tasting sweets, and better-tasting fried food... but the USA has more fit people as well as some very very fat people. But, granted, I lived in San Diego not Philadelphia or Houston.

Steph is right though, the nation with the biggest(hah) obesity problem is almost certainly Nauru. It's a serious health issue there, along with diabetes and some other things.

Yeah, I last ate 3 days ago, don't think I'm getting overweight too soon. :p I live on rats and occasionally sparrows, if I can catch them. Last week I had some delicious roots too, almost 100 grams of them.

P.S.: Don't ask about my internet connection, it's just communication with Mother Earth that feeds us.
Don't forget the blood you suck since everyone in Romania is a vampire.

Don't forget the blood you suck since everyone in Romania is a vampire.
Not all of them, in fact the most people are gypsies, they don't suck blood, they eat baby after they stole them.
If they can't find baby, they'll steal a chicken instead.

I'd like to point that according to this website
the US were only the 9th in the world , with 74% overweight, the number 1 Nauru it as 94% ! Australia was 21 with 67.4%.
France is 128th, with 40.1%., only Romanians are fittest than the French in Europe.

And strangely, the less overweight are Ethiopia and Erythrea.

The original post refers to obese people, not just people who are overweight. For reference, generally about a third of overweight people are obese.

Not all of them, in fact the most people are gypsies, they don't suck blood, they eat baby after they stole them.
If they can't find baby, they'll steal a chicken instead.

Yeah I just going to say that, in fact I was saved by a vampire when I was 2 because I was about to get eaten by the people who stole me. One of those that stole me had one hand, one ear and one nostril, but had 3 eyes, as she glued her son's eye in her forehead after she ate him. She was sexy.

I'm astonished, considering how much time they spend playing sports

But too many people are living a sedentary lifestyle and that is not good for the waist line. Well I am doing something about my weight, since I a member of a gym.

Yeah I just going to say that, in fact I was saved by a vampire when I was 2 because I was about to get eaten by the people who stole me. One of those that stole me had one hand, one ear and one nostril, but had 3 eyes, as she glued her son's eye in her forehead after she ate him. She was sexy.

Did you impale her?

Top Bottom