US No Longer Fattest Nation in World

I for one ain't going to take this sitting down!

I'm going to take this lying down with a big bucket of KFC until America is #1 again!

No, sit down. Lying down will slow your digestion.

Congratulations Aussies!

But the USA will catch up to you soon...

Australians are Americans anyways.

What makes you draw that conclusion? I don't know what the heck Australians are saying half the time, and I'm sure they wouldn't know what I'm saying half the time. Where's the connection, besides our common girth?

What makes you draw that conclusion? I don't know what the heck Australians are saying half the time, and I'm sure they wouldn't know what I'm saying half the time. Where's the connection, besides our common girth?

Well for starters Australia is a nation of convicts and America has the biggest jail population on earth.

Well for starters Australia is a nation of convicts and America has the biggest jail population on earth.

True, but what about the impassible divide of peanut butter and vegimite? And thier love of crocodoyles?

Well for starters Australia is a nation of convicts

Perhaps at first, yes. But that's like saying that Englishmen are nothing but a bunch of raiding, looting, stinking Germans and Danes.

and America has the biggest jail population on earth.

We also have the third largest population on Earth, too. Of the two ahead of us, one takes the luxury of disposing of its criminals in a more permanent way.

We also have the third largest population on Earth, too. Of the two ahead of us, one takes the luxury of disposing of its criminals in a more permanent way.

Yep, the chinese plug more crooks than anybody else.

Specifically, the minor fact that our previous Prime Minister blindly followed America in everything. Our new Prime Minister is more about following China, Japan or America depending on which makes us more important.

Specifically, the minor fact that our previous Prime Minister blindly followed America in everything. Our new Prime Minister is more about following China, Japan or America depending on which makes us more important.

You judge an entire nation of people based on the actions of their prime minister? I hope people don't do that with Mr. Bush.

Yep, the chinese plug more crooks than anybody else.

Since I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, I'll go ahead and cite my source anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment

Most Executions carried out in 2007

Country Number
China 470+
Iran 317+
Saudi Arabia 143+
Pakistan 135+
USA 42
Iraq 33+
1. Based on publicly available reports. Other sources suggest the real tally in China for example may be as high as 6,000.[6]

Well Aussies i hope you enjoy that and many more jokes that were formally told about Americans.

Great !

We have the second fattest nation making fun of the fattest nation.
(the shame the SHAME !!! now to eat lots of ice cream)

Give them time... Americans will reclaim their glory and long reigning title

You judge an entire nation of people based on the actions of their prime minister? I hope people don't do that with Mr. Bush.

Oh, many people all over the world do that with Bush. It might not be a good way, but it is the best way to judge considering that the leader is elected by the people.

Top Bottom