US No Longer Fattest Nation in World

We also have the third largest population on Earth, too. Of the two ahead of us, one takes the luxury of disposing of its criminals in a more permanent way.

Haven't we got the highest prison population per capita?

No, sit down. Lying down will slow your digestion.

Gasp! You're right! I'll have to sit in my recliner then. That way, not only do I have gravity to aid in digestion but I don't spend precious calories on the muscles that keep me sitting up! Good thinking!

LOL Australia. Canada is slowly catching up also, as well as the UK. We might slip to 3-4 within the next decade. Sucks for them though and their socialized healthcare. At least we can afford to be fatbodies. I think their systems will go broke they are already not treating old people because "it won't do them any good".

LOL Australia. Canada is slowly catching up also, as well as the UK. We might slip to 3-4 within the next decade. Sucks for them though and their socialized healthcare. At least we can afford to be fatbodies. I think their systems will go broke they are already not treating old people because "it won't do them any good".

In your system, the cost is just passed on somewhere else. No energy lost.

It's a small relief.
Obese children are an eye sore on the American landscape.

This is probably why food prices have been increasing.

Well, why fatten the goose if we ain't gonna eat it?

Google it.
Timothy McVeah (oklahoma city bomber) put on some pounds in prison.
I would not be suprised to find that info. Most of the industrial/prison complex in the US rest on the theory of punishing the inmates by the method of 23/1 solitary confinement hours. So it would make the (cash-cows) into more of a veal: Mind and body punishment that is.

I would not be suprised to find that info. Most of the industrial/prison complex in the US rest on the theory of punishing the inmates by the method of 23/1 solitary confinement hours. So it would make the (cash-cows) into more of a veal: Mind and body punishment that is.

Wow where the hell did you find this info?

Top Bottom