US No Longer Fattest Nation in World

Lots of Southern states seem to be the heavier ones. Figures, they have the tastiest food anywhere.

Just because it is fried doesn't make it good.

That's a lie. That's a damn lie. You take that back right now.

Forgive him Paula Dean for he knows not what he says.

Are you kidding me? You could deep fry a shoe sole, dip it in some honey mustard and it'd be pretty damn delicious.

Ha! Massachusetts is second place in obesity and we eat tons of stuff that's bad for you. We must be just that awesome.

WOOO Yeah! Go Australia. Time to eat another bucket of chicken!

Although lately I have been doing my (Treasonous) part to reduce this obesity statistic

WOOO Yeah! Go Australia. Time to eat another bucket of chicken!

Although lately I have been doing my (Treasonous) part to reduce this obesity statistic

This brings up a good point. Just what are you Aussies eating down under anyway to get you so plump and juicy?! How's your roo population doing?

This brings up a good point. Just what are you Aussies eating down under anyway to get you so plump and juicy?! How's your roo population doing?

It more like the inactivity of most people rather than the fod we eat, or it could also be overeating, which seems to happen when you have more money.

Do all of you Americans stand up for this Australian nonsense. Where's your American-"we-always-want-to-be-the-biggest"-feeling?

Top Bottom