veBear's LH Gallery

Hey! cfkane has been looking for a good Ra!

Looks pretty cool, I won't be able to find a use for it unfortunately but I'm sure a lot of people will praise you for it! Does the mouth move at all?

The Mouth should use the Normal Animations. I have not yet tested the animation but... who knows

I think I know the solution. you exported with skin partitions. skin partition showed up im the skin instances part (where texture properties are) on the aprts taht were invisible. if you click on it and hit remove it should fix it.

eh... well, i cant find that skin Partion you'r talking about. You mean the Skin Instance or the Alpha Property or Material Property?

IT WORKS! IT WORKS! MY HADES WORKS! Thanks ekmek:D

Here he is
(picture removed)

All my civs have maximum 3 leaders atm...also the aliens, but if another fitting leaderhead comes, i'll take it :D

I agree with only 3 LH's, and that's why Hades will be the last greek one from me. Methyl Orange alredy gave us Zeus and Poseidon so...

I have a new problem before i can upload, and this one you cant solve ekmek. I have to check how the LH and the Background works together, but eatch time i try to run warlords, the game stops responding while loading the MP/Voice. Maybe i have to reinstall the game? That's not good, cause i dont want to.

Curses! :mad: I have re-installed the game and even now it wont start. Firaxis is so going to burn for this one (a little bit overreacting)... or maybe it was those Windows Updates that screwed it all up. Damn Windows!

I agree with only 3 LH's, and that's why Hades will be the last greek one from me. Methyl Orange alredy gave us Zeus and Poseidon so...

I didn't mean it in that way ;).
I'll take, what i can get, but it's a bit strange, that a not playable civ will have the most leaders.

Curses! :mad: I have re-installed the game and even now it wont start. Firaxis is so going to burn for this one (a little bit overreacting)... or maybe it was those Windows Updates that screwed it all up. Damn Windows!

What's the problem?

Hey! cfkane has been looking for a good Ra!

Actually, Ra as he appears in my mod is this guy:

Ra fom Stargate. So I don't think I could use the LH either.

Not that I don't think making an eagle-headed leader is an awesome idea. If it works, it might inspire other LH makers and then we'll see a series of animal-based leaders. Babar, Simba, Napoleon from Animal Farm...

Not that I don't think making an eagle-headed leader is an awesome idea. If it works, it might inspire other LH makers and then we'll see a series of animal-based leaders. Babar, Simba, Napoleon from Animal Farm...

And so starts the massive influx of furries to Civ4.

The game worked after restarting my computer. What irritates me now is that it wont show up hannibal with asoka's bg. I modified to give him that one, bu it looks like it wont work. I guess i have to make a simpler, non-moving sky image then.

I checked Hannibals original BG and found that it used it's own sky to, so i managed to get a pretty useful LH there i think. Here's a screenie to short down the waiting time to the uploading that i will happen in the coming weekend:
(picture removed)

Top Bottom