veBear's LH Gallery

Actually that reminded me, veBear, in the future, don't forget some Atlantean Leaderheads. :)

I believe MethylOrange made a Poseidon LH, which could easily pass for an Atlantean LH. In fact, the Pyrrhus LH I made could probably pass for an Atlantean leader to so long as you altered the BG.

There is actually a mythology mod on the way, based on Age of Mythology, but this is for Colonization. The main idea is to be a god that overthrows the old pantheon of gods, just like Zeus did to his father Kronus. While it is not planned for any ordinary civ game yet, we will see on how the popularity goes and, maybe, create a new mod for BtS and so.

It was a good game, but roughly at the same time, I found civ, so I never got into it, as CIV is imo better, and if i'm in the mood of real time strategy, i'd rather go with AOM. And now that i'm aware of Europa Universalis, i don't think i'll ever go back to AOE. I remember creaming over AOE 2 though...

They released another expansion pack! :eek: Wasn't aware.

I personally think they should make a more moddable AOM 2, where there could be 4 civs from the start on. I really miss the Mesopotamians i the Game. Then we could have an expansion that give's us a new nation with three new start gods and i would really like to see the Indians or Chinese in this one. Anyway, i am an Age of Mythology fan to, and it is one of my favorite games, together with Civ IV and Halo 3.

I loved AOM too. It's one of the influences on my own mod for Civ. Though if they ever do make a second AOM game, they could easily go beyond four civs. vebear mentioned Mesopotamia... I'd love to see what they'd do with Aztec, Chinese and Celtic myth.

They could get some Pagans in the game to, it be interesting playing as proto-slavic pagan gods and the Germanic's.

Carthage and Rome needs to be put in it to. :\

The game had so much potential.

actually, they should have put in the mesopotamians or aztecs or chinese in the first expansion, instead of the Atlanteans, as they were more or less based on fantasy, exept from the gods. Also, all of their myth units were taken from greek mythology. I think that the Atlanteans actually were a pretty bad idea from the creators of this game. Atlanteans? NO - Aztecs, Chinese or Mesopotamians? YES

actually, they should have put in the mesopotamians or aztecs or chinese in the first expansion, instead of the Atlanteans, as they were more or less based on fantasy, exept from the gods. Also, all of their myth units were taken from greek mythology. I think that the Atlanteans actually were a pretty bad idea from the creators of this game. Atlanteans? NO - Aztecs, Chinese or Mesopotamians? YES

This is exactly why I didn't even bother to get the add-on. It didn't really sound like a must-have.
If they added new civilizations- I agree, it could've been a great expansion pack. Imagine, in addition to Zeus, Ra and Thor we could also get the likes of Raijin, Quetzalcoatl, Shiva, Viracocha, Marduk and Svarog. Instead, they went to a completely boring idea.

I thought that the Titans broke the gameplay to. I really wanted the new maps though...

Spoiler :
so I came up with a solution
Spoiler :
cover your eyes
Spoiler :
seriously now...
Spoiler :
it involved
Spoiler :
crk ;)

shhh!

Moving the Baibars discussion and development here...

He looks superb so far first of all.

Secondly, he had blue eyes and a Cataract on one of his eyes. According to his Wiki Article he was born in Crimea in a turkic tribe, so don't make him look to Egyptian. He however had darkish skin, most likely similar to my skin color (I'm brownish) like you have him right now. :)

I did a badly mistake on that Baibars. Somehow he lost his skeleton in my blend so i cant seem to solve that old scene root issue. Everytime i try to put Scene Root inside the box, it just goes away as soon as i do something. You heard of this problem before ekmek?

I got some good news, and some bad news.
The good news is that Baibars is almost ready, with just a small eye issue to fix, and the bad news is that i still cant seem to solve the problem on Thor.

Anyway, here is a pic on how the almost finished baibars look. As you requested TheLastOne, he got this one ill eye, as he was said to have. You see it as the left one.
I also uploaded a pick so you can see my issue(s) on thor

Removed Files

That's one funny Thor. :lol:

Baibars is looking good. :) I found some pictures of him:

Keep the clothing color, but maybe add some detail like in the first picture.

The second picture is just showing some feather on his Turban. Thought that'd be cool.

Top Bottom