Warhammer Fantasy Mod 2.0

thanks guys... the problem was that the mod sorta mucked around with where the victory conditions so that it looked like i had accelerated production on but in fact it was elimination... think i have to update my version of conquests to stop the mod from messing round with the text like that

Question: Played ad Lahmians, and in Civpedia Blood Dragons getting +3 hp bonus(what is fair) but all my blood dragons was made with starting 6hp (from cities with barracks) so by hp they equal to LAhmian vampire - why it so?
I use Conquests 1.00 , is this problem linked to version i use or mabby there is some mistake in civ-pedia \ etc. ?

Magic 8-ball (Civ3Conquests Editor) says: HP bonus for Blood Dragon is, in fact, 2, NOT 3 as the Civilopedia says.

So what are they supposed to have 2 or 3?

By the way, I think the War Hydra should have 2 and not 1 HP-bonus (perhaps even 3)
It is also slow compared to rest of the dark elves

Art\Units\Wizard\..\Leader Acient Times\LeaderAcientTimesRun.amb. Didnt found the subfolder in the wizardfolder either. Anyone knows WHY there should be such a subfolder? :rolleyes: Thanks!

Yes, I agree with Frostyboy - the War Hydra is not very useful at the moment. Cold One Riders are better IMO, being as easy to reasearch adn having better defence and speed, and being cheaper too. I really like the Hydra graphic so I still build a few - but mostly it's better to churn out the Cold One Riders. I can see that on Random Maps the Hydra could be very useful for Dark Elves with no Raptors, but on the Warhammer World map the Hydra is rather redundant.

+2 HP would make it more attractive to build if Cold Ones were also available.

Overall, I think this is a superb mod! Especially with the proper map. It's still great on random, but it just doesn't have that Warhammer feel. ;) Plus there are some interesting situations on the Warhammer map. The Norse and Dark Elves have great opportunity for a sea-raiding strategy, The Old World is always a tight balance of shifting alliances and flash-wars.

The only thing that blows my mind is when the Empire or High Elves, etc, make alliances with Chaos! :crazyeye: Maybe it would be good to try a locked-alliance version with all good factions always at war with Chaos. Chaos would have to have some deadly stuff to make up for that, of course. Maybe a 1-per-turn unit-spawning wonder or something. Would make a fun scenario I reckon. I might bash one together on Conquests Editor to see if it can work.

I enjoyed this mod very much. Thank you for making it. I just have one problem though. I just completed the last project for the quest or domination victory and clicked "Dominate" and the game crashed. I do have the Aug 2004 patch. Any explanations?

MrKez said:
I enjoyed this mod very much. Thank you for making it. I just have one problem though. I just completed the last project for the quest or domination victory and clicked "Dominate" and the game crashed. I do have the Aug 2004 patch. Any explanations?

Welcome to CFC!!

It might help if you said what the error was or if possible post a screenshot.

My apologies. I was going for a Quest victory. I had built all the items. I clicked the dominate button. The screen flashed black and then the game crashed. I was playing the Slyverians (sp?)

Where is ED.... maybe WoW has consumed him....

cheesejoff said:
Where do I actually install this mod? There's no instructions on the main page.

Just run the installer. Make sure it has the location of your installation correct and that's all there is to it.

There are two on page 18 of this thread. They are pretty close renditions of the Warhammer World, and most importantly are good from a gameplay point of view.

Download links give me error messages. Any alternates?

Where are you ED!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
No one better have kidnaped him for their own nefarious purposes!

this mod is awesome. well done!!
:goodjob:

Top Bottom