We shall be conquering the world!

Sorry, but the combat systems of the games created by the Glorious Leader are horrendous. Total War and Mount&Blade combat systems are better.

I'd like to be leader of the Diplomatic Corp. I am a cunning linguist and a master debater....

I would like to be Attache to the Diplomatic Corps. Then I get to quote Keith Laumer Retief series:

Keith Laumer said:
"I have no time for your jesting Retief. I am going to be promoted to a full Consul. I will be counted among such worthies as Ambassadors Ntworth, Spradley, Grossblunder, Thunderstroke, Pennyfool, the list goes on. Their great deeds echo down the halls of time like, like, like......"
"Like dinosaurs, Mr. Magnan."
"An apt analagy Reteif. Those thundering steps, those imposing sides-"
"Those tiny brains..."
"I'm warning you Retief. Your unfortunate habit of insulting your betters has prevented your rise in the CDT."
-2nd Consol Magnan talking with 3rd Consol James Retief.

OK, you'll be under my jurisdiction then.

I'm good at military tacktics. I should be a general/admeral.

First before we conqure the world, we should think about conquring the forum world (Paradox, Poly ect).

Good. We can infiltrate them then… MWAHAHAHA!!!
Of course, Apolyton *touches wood* will be destroyed and its database overwritten with 0s for all eternity!!! We shall triumph at last!

Of course, Apolyton *touches wood* will be destroyed and its database overwritten with 0s for all eternity!!! We shall triumph at last!

Before that we should take the few worthy items in there and dedicate the to the Revolutionary museum

Thanks for volunteering, bestrfcplayer!

Ministry of PropagandaInformation
Purpose: Spreading the good news
Minister: Racsoviale
Proofreader: Arakhor

I want in this one.

Attachments

• i like were this thread is going.jpg
    i like were this thread is going.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 26

triumph? an apolytoner is making civ5, dude

Can I do research? I have a computer, interwebs and I have wiki bookmarked. I can also do field research. And do telephone polls.

I will need a lab coat though.

Top Bottom