Weekend Specials Online

Wrong!

How many guesses do we get?

What exactly is Sanctum? It says its a fps tower defense game- how does that work?

I guess I pick 7.

It's interesting. As you build the defensive structures, you're essentially creating your own level. The game also supports 4-player co-op, which turns tower defense into something not unlike Team Fortress 2.

And you're both wrong. :p You get as many guesses as you want, provided you let two other people guess before you. Maybe this would be better sent over PMs so as to keep the thread cleared?

A Contest of Sanctumy Sanctum Smarm

A copy can be yours guaranteed if you are one of the first three to create a comic in DRAW Your Own Story (either one) that somehow involves tower defense. Be sure to put some time into the strip, or at least make it entertaining and clever.

When you have done so, please include a link to the strip and your Steam sign-in in a post here.

Tower defence you say!
Now to get drawing

PANEL1:
CivCube announces comp (with small mention of steam sale in tiny type)

PANEL2:
A Mass Level3 of Guntowers (from defence Grid)
Comic finally finnished now to get my free game

PANEL3:
CivCube multilated corpse with prince scamp standing over the still warm body
(aparently someone touched hes steam sale thread)

EDIT:

if you can guess what number I'm thinking of (between 1 and 25)

69 !!!!!!!!
wot?

Incorrect.

It is a whole number correct?

I'd recommend the Company of Heroes since for $12 you get something I had to special order from the UK for $35, last year. Company of Heroes is a RTS with many unique factions in it, and an amazing set of single player campaigns through at least the first expansion. The third expansion is mostly cosmetic, except for the Tiger campaign which is a bit of fun...but then World of Tanks came out.

Audiosurf
is pretty good too, and worth $3 just to see how it interprets music into roller coaster tracks. Beat Hazard is better if you actually want to shoot something while listening to music, though the music interpretation is a bit more in the visual display of the game.

Counterstrike:Source is ok once in a while. If TF2 had terrorist-bombing game mode, I don't think I'd ever load up CS:S.

Street Fighter in High Def looks like the real winner today!

Company of Heroes is a RTS with many unique factions in it,
Nazi Germany, USA, and Britain. That isn't that many.

Also maybe the random number guesses can take place elsewhere.

Nazi Germany, USA, and Britain. That isn't that many.

Also maybe the random number guesses can take place elsewhere.

Wow they don't have Japan and Russia. But you're just thinking nations.
There are basically 9 factions in the game, 3 for each of the 3 nations included in the game.

Top Bottom