Weird News III - Beyond the Bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.
And humans as we are we civilised into proving our independence from the old gods, we could fool and kill those sacred bulls, our gods. From Minos, to Mithras the bull-slayer, to Spain.

I am experiencing a deep neolithic urge to adopt that thing as my new god.

Is that really ancient human, or are you possibly harboring some crossbreeding with current cattle? Apparently that whole herd around him consists of reverent followers.

Only in Florida.....
Miami_Herald said:
Woman passes gas in store, then pulls knife on an offended customer, cops say
Passing gas in public is often embarrassing. But for a Dania Beach woman, doing so while waiting in line at a Dollar General store led to her arrest on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.

It’s what police say she did after a man in line complained about the act that led to the charge.

According to a Broward Sheriff’s Office complaint affidavit, Shanetta Yvette Wilson, 37, was in the checkout line at the Dollar General store on 120 S. Federal Hwy in Dania Beach on Sunday evening. John Walker, the customer standing next to her, got into a verbal dispute “in reference to the defendant farting loudly,” according to the affidavit.

Wilson allegedly pulled a small “lock back knife” from her purse, “opened the knife and told the victim she was going to ‘gut’ him,” the police report said.

While doing so, she pulled back her right hand with the knife as if she was going to attack the victim with it, the report read.

Walker was “in fear that he was going to be stabbed by the defendant,” the affidavit read.

After police were called, Wilson was found by deputies in the area of 45 NW 5th Ave. and identified by Walker.

Wilson was arrested and taken to the Paul Rein Detention Facility in Pompano Beach. Her bail was set at $2,500.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article222261645.html

What's really funny is the ad that appeared in the middle of the article (on my phone at least) where they describe her pulling out the knife on the man.
An ad for a knight costume. Guy has his arms crossed like "you think that's going to hurt me!?".

I'm strong enough to live without me, eh?

Fight for your Right To Bare Arms!
BBC said:
The 'right to bare arms' in Australia's parliament

People on social media are showing their support for a female journalist after she revealed that she had been kicked out of Australia's parliament for showing too much flesh.

Patricia Karvelas said she had been told to leave a question time session with politicians because "you can allegedly see too much skin."

The incident has prompted comparisons between her outfit and the clothing choices of MP Julie Bishop, who often opts for short-sleeved or sleeveless dresses during parliamentary sessions.

Now many people are taking to social media in support of the ABC News presenter, with some calling the decision to remove her outrageous and a joke.
https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-46425950

That man is incredibly lucky that he didn't get shot. "Police arriving on the scene saw a black man stealing a ladder, and fearing for their lives they bravely faced the possibility of being struck by a violent swing of the ladder and emptied multiple clips." Good shoot.

And of course, the group that is complaining the most about this religious display is another religious group. ;)

Could have been a giant cow idol, 6/10.
Looks like your Neolithic urge to worship a giant cow has become a religion and developed its own dogma regarding the superiority of the cow idol over other idols.

Looks like your Neolithic urge to worship a giant cow has become a religion and developed its own dogma regarding the superiority of the cow idol over other idols.
I am knocking on your door as we speak. Have you heard the good news about our lord and saviour, Knickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom