What has Obama done for the economy?

Yes, it is, if the ownership of them causes your country to have a massive murder rate with no corresponding benefit

Do you think the US murder rate would drop if Congress declared possessing a gun at all for any purposes to be illegal and ordered them all to be turned in? I kinda doubt it.

bugfatty, could you give an reply to my post on the last page, i'm interested to see how much you agree or disagree, also check out the follow up, and discuss the true topic of this thread: machete.

You were probably too busy thinking about your gun or your gun.

What's your point? I still don't get it.

Can someone help me out this?

bugfatty, could you give an reply to my post on the last page, i'm interested to see how much you agree or disagree, also check out the follow up, and discuss the true topic of this thread: machete.

1. I agree.
2. They aren't making it? Why not?

Do you think the US murder rate would drop if Congress declared possessing a gun at all for any purposes to be illegal and ordered them all to be turned in? I kinda doubt it.

If it was effectively enforced, I guarantee it

they made it as a fake trailer, along with other stuff like a werewolf movie in an SS-setting, Rodriguez played with the idea to actually make the movie, but I haven't heard anything on any work in progress.

I guess you really did miss it earlier. :rolleyes:

I made a snarky comment about your sexuality.

Okay.

If it was effectively enforced, I guarantee it.

Key term. Take a look at Canada's gun registry if you want to see how well sudden gun control laws work on a country with a large gun owning population. Tens of millions of dollars wasted, huge non-compliance rates, some provinces and local police refusing to prosecute people for having unregistered guns because of bureaucratic tape. Didn't work there, wouldn't work here. Americans are gun owners. Whether you think it's bad, nothing will change that.

they made it as a fake trailer, along with other stuff like a werewolf movie in an SS-setting, Rodriguez played with the idea to actually make the movie, but I haven't heard anything on any work in progress.

Wow I actually thought it was a real movie.:(

Come to think of it it has been over 2 years since the trailer came out. That is kind of a large trailer to theaters gap.

Mabey in the congo yet it's worked rather well for Americans. I don't think even in the most gun friendly state you can just walk in and pick up a weapon. Also, my problem is you telling me what is a healthy environment : )

bang bang!
I didn't tell you what is a healthy environment, I just told you 1 thing that isn't.

Also I think it's strange you have 'problems' with hearing/seeing other peoples opinions.

I didn't tell you what is a healthy environment, I just told you 1 thing that isn't.

Also I think it's strange you have 'problems' with hearing/seeing other peoples opinions.

You just told me what " you think " is a healthy environment. Again. I understand your position perfectly. You do not like guns and that is great. I like guns and that's great too. I can own guns and I choose to. You have a problem with that and think I should not own guns or be allowed to. Thats great and thankfully for me your opinion is not the law of my land.

So if a struggle happens and say the bloke goes down the stairs and headfirst into the telly and BBC 2... what then? I mean really, does your government expect you to dress up like Kato and kick the guys ass?:crazyeye:

I'm sorry, but I don't think thieves should have any protection under the law while they are in the act of thievery.

People who think that Obama has done bad for the economy (IE calling it a Obama Recession) when he has not even taken an oath of office for president. Really need to get back into reality and realize that Obama was not president when the whole economy barreled over. This all happened under Bush's watch, no more, no less.

So Bronx for security reasons you would rather live in the US than UK despite the fact that the US is more violent?

I certainly would. Being a person highly trained in the use of firearms for personal defense (or defence...;)) I feel much more comfortable knowing I have the ability to protect myself and my family. When I'm overseas and without a firearm, I do feel a bit...vulnerable. Although I'm a big and tall fellow, I have no match for a large piece of steel or a chunk of concrete to the back of my head, all for a few dollars or perhaps my visa card.

Really, for the life of me, I cannot understand how someone would comfortably depend on another person (whom you don't even know) to defend your family.

~Chris

Top Bottom