While We Wait: Boredom Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found a man in history worthy of our mantle: and his name is Napoleon III.

I have found a man in history worthy of our mantle: and his name is Napoleon III.

Why are you enamored of that guy?

He certainly is an exemplar of NESer political opportunism, if nothing else.

I love Nappy III, what a scamp.

Napoleon III is, to date, the only real life NESer that I've come across. Mexican adventurism. Italian insanity. Polish madness. And just about everything else that we've come to expect from NESers.

Everyone seems to do that to Kentharu. Dude, is just a little bit loose with his morals. Take from that what you will Darkening.

Tis cool Darkening. I'm sorry and all that :(

Pavel I is of the let's ignore my country's backstory variety. Also, NESer Economically Unmotivated Colony Madness.

I'm also putting forward Wilhelm II as NESing bad candidate for COLONIAL DOMINATION at all costs.

Thlayli said:
Genghis Khan is definitely a real life NESer, of the " it invade EVERYTHING" variety.

Dude at least had reason to start... you know. None of this: O HAI MA RELIGION IS EVAL AND IMMA GONNA KILL U? We're both guilty as charged on that now.

Das said:
Pavel I is of the let's ignore my country's backstory variety. Also, NESer Economically Unmotivated Colony Madness.

Another good candidate. This isn't looking good for us as a group is it?

I nominate L Ron Hubbard for his religion creation NESer status.

That good-for-nothing Cecil Rhodes keeps playing to win!

And the Dalai Lama story is a ridiculous justification for their metagaming.

I need a fresh start NES :(

Indeed.. see my latest request in the map thread.

All the same, moding one is a heck of a lot of work, an a lot less fun than playing in one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom