Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 37 30.1%

• Total voters
John HSOG said:
American (NFL) Football.

Philadelphia Eagles, baby!

What have they ever done? :p

Edit: Shouldn't this be in the Sports forum?

Won 5 NFL Championships
Won 2 NFC Championships
Most Winning Football Team since 2000.

John HSOG said:
Won 5 NFL Championships
Won 2 NFC Championships
Winningest Football Team since 2000.

Cowboys
5 Superbowls won (you know the real deal)
8 NFC Championships won

We got you beat

Calcio è passione..

Basketball and the Boston Celtics.

Martial arts, even if they aren't exactly "sports".

NRL! Rugby! Rugby! Rugby1

5 tackle count!

*Crunch*

*crunch*

*fumbles*

*breakaway*

*try*

W00t!

I am the Future said:
I realy HATE sports. my opinion is that it is like a bunch of neanderthals wresling over a chicken bone. This comes from A)Sucking at sports and getting ridiculed for it and B) Hating most of the jocks in my school.
Even if it's an ugly stereotype, that seems surprisingly accurate. ;)

I prefer TFG Tag. (don't ask. Really don't ask.)

I can understand that you forgot my favorite sport Floorball, since it's not really popular anywhere outside switzerland and scandinavia, but forgetting my second favorite Icehockey? :mad:

Forza Lugano :king:

Playing, baseball is the best. If I had more stamina I'd play football too...

But to watch, it's definately football. I prefer the NCAA over the NFL, but I'll watch them both. I also enjoy hockey, and occasionally... baseball.

I hate sports, because...
my opinion is that it is like a bunch of neanderthals wresling over a chicken bone. This comes from A)Sucking at sports and getting ridiculed for it and B) Hating most of the jocks in my school.
and it's too violent for me.

LLXerxes said:
Playing, baseball is the best. If I had more stamina I'd play football too...

But to watch, it's definately football. I prefer the NCAA over the NFL, but I'll watch them both. I also enjoy hockey, and occasionally... baseball.

You should try playing Rugby League, You'll build up stamina in no time flat.

I also used to do the Go-Kan-Ryu form of karate a while ago.

*edit* Whoah. :eek: Freaky. The episode you're sig quoute is was on TV 11 minutes ago; in otherwords, 8:30 for me.

The only sport I'm likely to watch on tv (now that Battlebots is back off the airwaves) is NFL football, particularly my beloved/behated Miami Dolphins.

For what I participate in, target pistol shooting or sailboat racing, mostly the first lately due to an overabundance of land around me and a lack of $ to buy a boat.

Hockey is best, followed by basketball.

When it is too warm for hockey who needs sports? It's summer, go out.

It's cold enough for hockey? Go out, play the game on a lake like it was meant to be or play boot hockey on the block.

American football bores the crap out of me (plus I always work on saturdays and sundays). Baseball is four hours of standing around punctuated by five minutes of action, though I loved playing the game as a kid.

Soccer can be cool but it would be better if they were on ice and had sticks.

I will not watch a sport on TV if it is above freezing, the TV is for winter and playoff runs in the spring. I guess there are a few exceptions, but not many; early hockey, early NBA (though it can be below freezing for both of those), the World Cup and qualifiers against Mexico, some of the Olympics, the World Series and championship series, a stray baseball game with two good starting pitchers on a slow summer day, I may watch some of the baseball world cup when it happens.

Top Bottom