Building Graphics: Excavation (Archeological)

Ukas

Pthooey of Tomainia
Hello friends,

a brand new building called Excavation, meaning archaeological diggings. Make it need a ruin resource or something like it. I will probably use it as research boosting small wonder. :scan:

Full service package with civilopedia text even. For a chance decided to preview all graphics. Of course Rufus' splashes are always welcomed :)

Have fun,

Ukas

Here be the zip:

Attachments

• excavation.zip
    90.4 KB · Views: 349
Great idea, ukas. :thumbsup:

Rufus, the splash you made IMHO looks actually not like a unearthed statue: All these small fingers are intact, even the ringlets are fine. You see? I think, it shoud be damaged in some way.

Originally posted by Arne
Great idea, ukas. :thumbsup:

Rufus, the splash you made IMHO looks actually not like a unearthed statue: All these small fingers are intact, even the ringlets are fine. You see? I think, it shoud be damaged in some way.

Aaaargh, someone has seen the error that I know! Ok, I'm searching some solution...:sad:

YES!

Archeology plays a big part of Optimator with the discovery of ancient civilizations and dinosaur fossils. I hadn't fleshed out the building side from it (aside from a wonder), but this will fit perfectly! An improvement with +25% to research - requires fossils within city radius.

maybe it could double the cultural value of all ancient+midievil wonders

why -2 production?? with this, ppl can start a big wonder like meseum or so...which will generate gold as well as happiness etc etc etc

First of all, great stuff, Ukas! :goodjob: -- Now, if we can only figure out what units this can output based upon a unique resource ... mummies for a fantasy mod I suppose ... ;)

Originally posted by thasan
why -2 production?? with this, ppl can start a big wonder like meseum or so...which will generate gold as well as happiness etc etc etc

Many excavations result as part of urban or rural construction, and hold up the new works until the appropriate Ministry can come in, etc. -- At least, I suppose that's the logic??

-Oz

Top Bottom