1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

2020 US Election (Part Two)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Lexicus, Mar 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IglooDude

IglooDude Enforcing Rule 34 Retired Moderator Supporter

So... you're voting for Trump? I'm curious about your reasoning here, because it seems like Trump is way the hell on the far side of the spectrum from Bernie, whereas Biden is maybe in the middle of that spectrum.

hobbsyoyo and Lexicus like this.
  2. innonimatu

innonimatu Deity

The problem I see with this is that the FBI keeps receiving this stuff months before the elections, sitting on it, and letting it become an explosive topic.

If they really wanted to prevent false news and election manipulation they would investigate and solve these issues quickly. It's not that hard to investigate.
    It's almost (hah) as if they wanted to sit on it as another interested party in acting as kingmakers. Echoes of Edgar Hoover and his collection of politically actionable information...

3. Hamid.H

Hamid.H Prince

is that really accurate though? on one hand we have the russia gate conspiracy that was investigated thoroughly by the intelligence agencies, there was impeachment proceedings, senate and congressional committee hearings for nearly 4 years and it was proven to be all lies.

then on the other hand you have the laptop from hell and ive already seen the pictures and video evidence.

im not voting. it was bernie or bust for me.

KaibaCorp likes this.
  4. Takhisis

Takhisis Jinping, wer fragt uns?

Thank you, Comrade Zkribbler. Yes, my expertise is appreciated.
    Please read this, comrade. It was posted by a fellow CFCer but on another website.
    The one that is so phony it's proven already?

5. Zardnaar

Zardnaar Deity

How dare you use logic Comrade IglooDude.

6. r16

r16 not deity

russia is necessary to the World Peace by like the capability to kill like 300 million Americans in 30 minutes , there is no reason to present them as lovely people who respect elections and stuff . There are idiots who do that particular idiocy , and yes , Trump thinks it was Russia and Russian media and stuff are pro-Trump and so on .

7. RobAnybody

RobAnybody Emperor

Yes, I suppose I didn't prove a negative. You totally got me there!

Gorbles likes this.
  8. Drakle

Drakle King

Why are we supposed to care that Hunter Biden, who isn't running for President, has sex? We can see plainly that you are once again, hyping a nothing story. Just like the emails. Nobody actually explains what Clinton did wrong with the emails, it is just general, this is bad because we say so. Get hyped. This is even further removed, since it doesn't relate to Joe Biden, it doesn't have Comey giving it a false veneer of creditability, and the whole corruption angle has been thoroughly debunked by even right wing hard news sites like Fox and the Wall Street Journal. Leaving, salacious pics of Hunter, because voters are totally hinging their vote on TMZ tier ****.

Meanwhile the Whitehouse chief of state just went on TV to say they have given up on controlling the virus. They had a longtime ago, but a literal admission test they don't care about tens of thousand of dead Americans. Projections are already showing that between now and Inauguration Day, the death tool could be another 200,000, nearly doubling the US death count, if the US remains on its course. Yet still Republicans refuse to do anything, or enact a economic package to keep the economy running.

If you don't vote while being heavily politically engaged, or you vote for Trump, that your ideals are nonsense, and you are actively malevolent.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    Gorbles, Socrates99 and hobbsyoyo like this.
  9. hobbsyoyo

hobbsyoyo Deity

A report just came out that Pompeo regularly used his private email for official business while running the CIA. Butterymales

Gorbles, cardgame and Lexicus like this.
  10. Hamid.H

Hamid.H Prince

nope. you just made that up.

Moderator Action: No advertising links. --LM

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2020
  11. RobAnybody

RobAnybody Emperor

A quick Google search shows Biden held two rallies yesterday (one with Bon Jovi oddly enough) & some sort of virtual "I Will Vote" event today, while Kamala is making a campaign stop in Texas, so...

Gorbles, Drakle and hobbsyoyo like this.
  12. Hamid.H

Hamid.H Prince

yesterday

yesterday

13. Zardnaar

Zardnaar Deity

Your getting pwned Comrade Hamid.H.

Drakle likes this.
  14. Lexicus

Lexicus Deity

Even if the allegations are all 100% true it doesn't matter, Biden remains infinitely better than Trump in every respect.

Gorbles, Estebonrober, Drakle and 2 others like this.
  15. Zardnaar

Zardnaar Deity

How to win election Covid era.

16. Estebonrober

Estebonrober Deity

Dear Lord man is that how you read my response or is this just insincere posturing? My point was antifa is not Stalinist, its a stupid comparison by any take jsut like antifa is not like Jesus in any way. I do not support the government suppressing speech, I do support free people confronting other free people's bigotry and hatred and if it breaks down into fighting some days I'm not that concerned most of the time. Recently this has become a bigger problem, but this is because of right wing gangs posing as militias and local police enjoining them in what is in effect completely lawless law enforcement.

Militias are only to exist under the supervision and regulation of the state, so anyone acting as a militia (like enforcing laws during protests) without regulation and supervision of their respective state is outside of the law and should be prosecuted along with any law enforcement departments encouraging such behavior. It is completely within the scope of state AGs to enforce this constitutional reality and stop this lawlessness coming from the police state.

17. Zardnaar

Zardnaar Deity

Comrade Lexicus is right.

Trump's so bad at his job a potato on a stool will do a better job.

It would do nothing but doing nothing is an improvement.

18. Hamid.H

Hamid.H Prince

ergh... thats a hard pass for me.

if we keep voting for awful candidates the dnc is just gonna keep serving us that same ole soft serve. first hillary. now this. no thanks.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  19. uppi

uppi Deity

And if you keep voting for the larger evil, it won't matter what the dnc does, anyway.

20. Takhisis

Takhisis Jinping, wer fragt uns?

I am curious as to how an admirer of HIH the Shah of Iran is at the same time a Berniebro.
    They've just gone out and said they don't care about testing.
    Nonsense. Clearly, comrade, the Goldstein manual explains how it can be both and neither at the same time.

aelf and Estebonrober like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.