2020 US Election (Part Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what game would that be?

besides trust has nothing to do with any of this. the evidence is out there whether you personally trust me or are just chapped because i as a bernie supporter refused to vote for the clintons and will not be voting for the bidens. either way i feel 110% vindicated, especially now that this has come out.

So... you're voting for Trump? I'm curious about your reasoning here, because it seems like Trump is way the hell on the far side of the spectrum from Bernie, whereas Biden is maybe in the middle of that spectrum.

The FBI is quite reasonably starting with an investigation of whether the laptop and its backstory is legit, or it is an attempt by someone to influence the US election.

The problem I see with this is that the FBI keeps receiving this stuff months before the elections, sitting on it, and letting it become an explosive topic.

If they really wanted to prevent false news and election manipulation they would investigate and solve these issues quickly. It's not that hard to investigate.
It's almost (hah) as if they wanted to sit on it as another interested party in acting as kingmakers. Echoes of Edgar Hoover and his collection of politically actionable information...

As someone who is no fan of Trump, Biden, Sanders, or really any US politician, I would only note that both sides have this problem.
is that really accurate though? on one hand we have the russia gate conspiracy that was investigated thoroughly by the intelligence agencies, there was impeachment proceedings, senate and congressional committee hearings for nearly 4 years and it was proven to be all lies.

then on the other hand you have the laptop from hell and ive already seen the pictures and video evidence.

So... you're voting for Trump? I'm curious about your reasoning here, because it seems like Trump is way the hell on the far side of the spectrum from Bernie, whereas Biden is maybe in the middle of that spectrum.
im not voting. it was bernie or bust for me.

As for the lawyer's supposed letter.
An explicit threat of a lawsuit could be deemed to be extortion. The usual language would be something like, "we will take all steps legally available to protect our clients' interests."
Lawyers tend to avoid the use of pronouns. Opening the letter with "[w]e" sounds weird. I agree with Takisis and Kryiakos that the threat of "enormous damages" is amateurish.
Thank you, Comrade Zkribbler. Yes, my expertise is appreciated.
i as a bernie supporter refused to vote for the clintons and will not be voting for the bidens. either way i feel 110% vindicated, especially now that this has come out.
im not voting. it was bernie or bust for me.
Please read this, comrade. It was posted by a fellow CFCer but on another website.
religiously believe the phony russiagate conspiracies
The one that is so phony it's proven already?

How dare you use logic Comrade IglooDude.

russia is necessary to the World Peace by like the capability to kill like 300 million Americans in 30 minutes , there is no reason to present them as lovely people who respect elections and stuff . There are idiots who do that particular idiocy , and yes , Trump thinks it was Russia and Russian media and stuff are pro-Trump and so on .

Why are we supposed to care that Hunter Biden, who isn't running for President, has sex? We can see plainly that you are once again, hyping a nothing story. Just like the emails. Nobody actually explains what Clinton did wrong with the emails, it is just general, this is bad because we say so. Get hyped. This is even further removed, since it doesn't relate to Joe Biden, it doesn't have Comey giving it a false veneer of creditability, and the whole corruption angle has been thoroughly debunked by even right wing hard news sites like Fox and the Wall Street Journal. Leaving, salacious pics of Hunter, because voters are totally hinging their vote on TMZ tier horsehocky.

Meanwhile the Whitehouse chief of state just went on TV to say they have given up on controlling the virus. They had a longtime ago, but a literal admission test they don't care about tens of thousand of dead Americans. Projections are already showing that between now and Inauguration Day, the death tool could be another 200,000, nearly doubling the US death count, if the US remains on its course. Yet still Republicans refuse to do anything, or enact a economic package to keep the economy running.

If you don't vote while being heavily politically engaged, or you vote for Trump, that your ideals are nonsense, and you are actively malevolent.

Last edited:
the whole corruption angle has been thoroughly debunked by even right wing hard news sites like Fox and the Wall Street Journal. Leaving, salacious pics of Hunter, because voters see totally hinging their vote on TMZ tier ****.
nope. you just made that up.

Moderator Action: No advertising links. --LM

Last edited by a moderator:
No one with an ounce of sense believes the "laptop from hell" story.
the bidens have gone into hiding because of it
A quick Google search shows Biden held two rallies yesterday (one with Bon Jovi oddly enough) & some sort of virtual "I Will Vote" event today, while Kamala is making a campaign stop in Texas, so...

A quick Google search shows Biden held two rallies yesterday (one with Bon Jovi oddly enough) & some sort of virtual "I Will Vote" event today, while Kamala is making a campaign stop in Texas, so...
yesterday

yesterday

Yes I know, you dont believe in free speech. When did I say I value property more than life? So shutting down "nazi speech" is not a formal policy and the violent suppression of free speech is not a characteristic of Stalinism if followers fed people.

I'll get Medicare sooner...and I imagine we'll be staying in Afghanistan because we cant have a lame duck President ending the war. We might resume more covert means of toppling Syria and I'd expect a return to Obama era trade policies with China's approval. We'll have to wait and see what happens in our war on drugs, thats one area the left has actually had success moving right wing Democrats. They even got Biden saying his crime bills were a mistake.

I certainly hope there's room on the left for people who aren't 'comrades', but maybe everyone left of Biden is a commie.

https://www.politicalcompass.org/uselection2020

When I take that test I'm on or near the vertical axis and 3 down from the center on the same horizontal as the libertarian and green nominees. As you can see Biden's way up there in the authoritarian-right quadrant, so yeah, I'm left of Biden.

Dear Lord man is that how you read my response or is this just insincere posturing? My point was antifa is not Stalinist, its a stupid comparison by any take jsut like antifa is not like Jesus in any way. I do not support the government suppressing speech, I do support free people confronting other free people's bigotry and hatred and if it breaks down into fighting some days I'm not that concerned most of the time. Recently this has become a bigger problem, but this is because of right wing gangs posing as militias and local police enjoining them in what is in effect completely lawless law enforcement.

Militias are only to exist under the supervision and regulation of the state, so anyone acting as a militia (like enforcing laws during protests) without regulation and supervision of their respective state is outside of the law and should be prosecuted along with any law enforcement departments encouraging such behavior. It is completely within the scope of state AGs to enforce this constitutional reality and stop this lawlessness coming from the police state.

Even if the allegations are all 100% true it doesn't matter, Biden remains infinitely better than Trump in every respect.

Comrade Lexicus is right.

Trump's so bad at his job a potato on a stool will do a better job.

It would do nothing but doing nothing is an improvement.

Even if the allegations are all 100% true it doesn't matter, Biden remains infinitely better than Trump in every respect.

ergh... thats a hard pass for me.

if we keep voting for awful candidates the dnc is just gonna keep serving us that same ole soft serve. first hillary. now this. no thanks.

Last edited:
And if you keep voting for the larger evil, it won't matter what the dnc does, anyway.

I am curious as to how an admirer of HIH the Shah of Iran is at the same time a Berniebro.
Meanwhile the Whitehouse chief of state just went on TV to say they have given up on controlling the virus.
They've just gone out and said they don't care about testing.
Dear Lord man is that how you read my response or is this just insincere posturing?
Nonsense. Clearly, comrade, the Goldstein manual explains how it can be both and neither at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom