Altered Maps 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cybrxkhan attempts lordship over me again. :mad:

Cybrxkhan attempts lordship over me again. :mad:

You can keep your yodelers and German beer girls dudes and Lindt chocolate or whatever.

That said, I am tempted to expand into Catalunia/Aragon/Andalucia...

DON'T YOU DARE [pissed]

cybrxkhan left the vatican city outside of his realm, I don't know if that was deliberate
Anyway, Arakhor's new I guess conquests
Spoiler :

You apparently have no grasp of what Norman Italy was, Mr. L.

Because I hope in vain for more players than I should reasonably assume will join :sad:
Spoiler :

cybrxkhan left the vatican city outside of his realm, I don't know if that was deliberate

That was actually not deliberate.

I was wondering what that weird dot was and my usually great geographical knowledge failed me all of a sudden...

So, when does Omega get his Norman Italy?

So, when does Omega get his Norman Italy?

her Norwoman Italy*

All of southern Germany and Alsace belong to us :D

Indeed, her. And soon enough, Takhisis. Soon. Enough. :p

So it turns out The Kingdom of Antioch was established by a Norman. As part of my Norwoman irredentia, I must go forth and crusade for it. Unfortunately, the actual city of Antioch is currently under Hellenic rule, although the borders of the kingdom extended to northern, coastal syria, which I am claiming.

Since that is the extent of the Norman conquests (Unless you add the Canaries, which I totally claim too), this is probably the extent of my claims. Everyone else feel free to take the inferior regions of France.

Antioch is one of the five cities of the Pentarchy, the great religious centres of the Christian Church before the Bishop of Rome decided that he wanted pre-eminence over the other four bishops.

We weren't just grabbing bits in the Mediterranean at random, you know. :)

Since nobody else is going for it -and poor Russkraine is getting lonely- I will claim the rest of Ukraine for Russkraine. (Or Ukrussia, the referendum is still ongoing.)

Romania kind of looks like a chicken wing, so The Very Hungry Hungary Claims it.

Except that it is ours!

Here's what I propose: you get Transsylvania and the vampires, we get everything else. Fair deal, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom