Altered maps IZ: gib clay!

It also appears to show half the Black Sea, which is quite a stretch for the Aegean.

The territorial map coming straight up to the actual landmass of Crete is definitely funny

Altered maps...
Erdogan shows map of what he thinks the "turkish aegean" part is.

Apparently half the greek islands have no territorial waters :rotfl:

terribly bad choice of the picture . Why don't have people in Greece have one straight shot of the map so we in Turkey but not of New Turkey could learn how much territory had been conquered by New Turkey ?

edit: might or might not have survived ransomware attack . Do people actually realize if the Goverment hates me enough , like in addition to hating me or something , to the extent that in the better days they would call me a liar or whatever in press meetings the locals would not listen to , the Goverment will arrest me ? Like is that too difficult to grasp and people like beg others to remind that ı exist ? That bothering to remind so much decrease the value of those who remind ?

Last edited:
Drugs were involved in the making of that.

Turkey doesn't afraid of anything ^_^

my very real issue like stems from that ı DO HAVE to fight my "overconficence" , you know .

pictures will be available at the qoute , if you go to the previous post or follow the first qoute thing .

I came across a funny yt-video depicting Europe "by creative people"

Have fun watching ! :D

oh-kay , people show a map of New Turkey showing what it claims as its own . Includes Greek islands . Lots of technicalities involved but am saying ı don't support the claim . The response is levity , well justified ı would say myself . Involves courage . Gets answered that we are brave enough to limit it Phantoms so that the Greeks will not have any excuses . And it becomes a Turkey , which gets the answer that F-14 for the 21st Century does not fix the plans for the Greeks because they would then have an excuse . Anything entirely relevant , too . ı tend to shut up when it involves stuff ı don't know ...

and yes , the F-14 was called a Turkey because every moveable thing on it would be moving while it was approaching the carrier to land .

Top Bottom