Altered maps IZ: gib clay!

Raisins are sweet(ened?) so they count, but since they include peanuts too then maybe it should be called ‘snacks’.
Unless, of course, snacks also included hot dogs and popcorn and so on.

yay , yay , Risk's much cheaper Turkish edition had the same map . But Madagascar can be invaded from South Africa , Japan from Korea and Kamchatka , Eastern Australia from New Guinea and stuff and stuff about Indonesia . Middle East also joins India . There is Ukraine and no Russia . Let me see , over the last 30 years ı must have bought like 4 different sets , lost two over the years , gave one to a cousin and ı keep the last . Republic Gunships are also the best , they just come down .

Guess we should move to NZ when the aliens invade :think:.
it's in the Aliens' warplans , them smartest whites who could organize the resistance in the Disney mold all holed up in a tiny place 3000 kilometers from the nearest large landmass , and there are Orcs allies of aliens hiding in the hills , too .

It is a bit strange that Canada takes up 4 provinces, when the US just 3 (with Alaska being the third) and China/Brazil only 1...
Also, assuming "Eastern Australia" doesn't link to New Guinea, it is one of the most defensible positions.

Last edited:
lmao beans in a movie theater is actually a real actual thing and not just a meme?

From which world You are ?

I'm from blue ;) aka. You could never swim from Korea to Japan of a raft. More major differences include :
Country-wise : Modern Mongolia didn't existed and her territory split between Russia and China. Space-wise : Sun was yellow and not white star. How about You people ? Any bizzare changes You feel You've encountered ? :)

daba-dee-daba-daa, daba-dee-daba-daa

no, I understood that, but the map itself is uhh, what.

no, I understood that, but the map itself is uhh, what.

It is a "Mandela Effect" map - means many people remember it being like the blue outlines but black are in fact reality.

The effect is a phenomenon of people remembering things differently than what in reality is/happened on a massive scale. For example many people believe that Nelson Mandela died during his incarceration (not in 2013) and even could have swear that they saw his funeral in TV. (hence the name "Mandela Effect") Other radiant examples are : Lord Vader never said the phrase "Luke... I am Your father" in reality he said "No, I am your father". Forrest Gump never said "Life is like a box of chocolates" in reality he said "Life was like a box of chocolates". C3PO was never all golden in the original trilogy and had one silver leg, Mr. Moneybags aka. the guy from the Monopoly never wore a monocle etc.

My Mandela effect is that I remember Earth map like the blue outlines and not like it is in reality.

It isn't a "Mandela effect"/ there is no real such thing though... Those are all accounted for by similar events/stuff/slightly distorted impressions. The "theory" is that "Mandela Effect"is caused by nuclear experiments, eg in the massive laboratory in Switzerland. Seems very unlikely.
In some other map projections, Japan is further away (and Asia & Hyperborea obviously look smaller).

The "theory" is that "Mandela Effect"is caused by nuclear experiments, eg in the massive laboratory in Switzerland. Seems very unlikely.

The more plausible explanation for mass misremember / confabulation would be that our "code" is being transferred from simulation to simulation. You wake up next day and without notice something is changed and it doesn't feel "right" :D

Maybe it's our brains are just faulty like that.

Top Bottom