Carp resource

The_Coyote

Emperor

started as quick fun resource - summoned by LunarMongoose and first seen by smeagolheart - i later thought perhaps someone has also use for a carp as real resource.

It´s more or less only a simply reskin of the civ4 fish resource (with a bit mesh editing) - the texture was created using this pic and is doubled in size compared to the firaxis fish texture (128*64). So more or less i almost did nothing - beside the Mitre

Spoiler :

The holy version is called "fish_papal.nif" - fish.fx and fish_fx.nif (both are needed to replace the vanilla fish resource [without xml editing]) are the same nif of the normal resource

Dl.: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=15746

Ciao
T_C

And there I thought at first that it was only a modified screenshot. Again, the straingest things happen in the internets. :lol:

Great work. :goodjob:

Well if we're making requests, I vote for Swordfish, and Hammerhead Sharks. Flamingos and Pelicans would also be neat. Gotta get some different shapes beyond basic fish! ... I guess you lose the Holy theme though. :p

holy cow - ok this done is doable (quite quick) ;)

and thanks :)

Attachments

• hc.jpg
    hc.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 731
  • holy_cow.zip
    37.8 KB · Views: 77
*argh* forgot about what i had in mind.
You could easily add the holy cow resource, as a resource which does not get placed on maps, and if a worker from a hindu civ builds a pasture on it, it could easily be replaced with the holy cow, giving +1 :) instead of +1 :health:.

Top Bottom