Clown Car IV: The Dotard and Dunce Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'm sure when new projections came out, they probably said Alabama was out of danger.
Trump just pulled out a sharpie.

But I'm sure when new projections came out, they probably said Alabama was out of danger. Trump just pulled out a sharpie.

He did that using the older projection to show Alabama was in Dorian's path, not that it still was in the new projection. He was being attacked by people claiming Alabama was never projected to get hit, they were wrong and thats why we got sharpiegate. The admiral who briefed him before the tweet said he told Trump Alabama could see tropical storm winds and that he included areas outside the new projection to be cautious. Thats Alabama, so Trump included the state with the others that were in the projection.

Stable genius

Donald Trump blamed energy-saving bulbs for making him look orange

"The light bulb. People said what's with the light bulb? I said here's the story. And I looked at it, the bulb that we're being forced to use, number one to me, most importantly, the light's no good. I always look orange. And so do you. The light is the worst."
On previous occasions, the President's distinct complexion has been framed by his aides as a sign of health. In a Times story that ran in the deep of winter this year, a senior administration official said that Trump's orange skin tone was due to "good genes."
"When you go into a family's house, just because there are tungsten lights, I don't think you look around the room and think everyone looks orange," she said.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...r-making-him-look-orange-20190914-p52r8p.html

Small? Nothing related to him can be small, not even his hands.
Even CNN said that Alabama was a potential threat. Watch the video in this tweet.
https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1169982263905398790?s=09
*under threat, but, um, checking the video, the actual projections on the map ended at about Florida's open border.
The text of the tweet (quoting the CNN weatherman):
CNN told Alabama to "be on the lookout" for Dorian on 8/28. "There are many states that are under threat right now." "At least 6. From the Carolinas right through Georgia coastline into Florida certainly & then also even into the Gulf of Mexico, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi"

So the ones after Florida are possibilities, not certainties. All Donald Trump had to do was not insist on this.
Just as he insisted on quoting abysmally wrong employment figures which made it look as if his policies were having beneficial effects, so it's obvious he has to continue setting precedent and not just giving in to criticism or corrections.

so , you people are against Donald Trump and want him no more , losing elections , for he is a menace to the world ? Say , the latest seems to be he opposes energy saving lights because they make him Orange in photos , despite professional advice he should prefer his shirts anything but White . Well , learn it from George Lucas , Anger leads to Darkness . Like as in calling Trump supporters idiots do not help at all . They think themselves to be smarter than you , all Liberal losers that talk big and can do so little . They drive you crazy with nonbending refusal to accept that Trump is an idiot , at least all his schemes and actions reek silliness ? This is the thing , they drive personal satisfaction that's so dumb and you can't make it stick and they are on the winning side and you are not and they do not require a college degree , despite their handlers might indeed have the said qualifications . Trump won by 77 000 votes where it counted while he was 3 millions back across the US ? That's it , if you want him down , talk all the way about why he and his ways fail ... But do not make it "personal" with Trump supporters as they will be kin to those who are not yet committed to the same degree . It's numbers that count and every little one counts . Do not insult people . If you can't , do not take part for you'll be making it harder for those who can .

because if you loser Libruls and all can not shake him loose and away in 2020 , his supporters will be talking of treason if anyone runs against him , more so if he loses . Wait , that happened to you already . And talk of Civil War if he can't win the next elections , wait , that might have also happened to you when Obama won , but trust me , you are still wet behind the ears when it comes to infallible Goverments and what not .

sensible ? Oh-kay , let's bury it down under -with r16 talk . Am aware that there are those who follow the template to gather where Trump might be headed next . Hannah Lucinda Smith might be a name to look for , the battle for the soul of Turkey or whatever . Some book fresh off the printers and apparently she is The Times correspondent here , or was or whatever . Now that she has already been accused of being a British spy by the Goverment Media , she won't find this like offensive at all . It's a mixed bag with many points about Mustafa Kemal being wrong . He didn't meet his wife as a young officer , it was in September 1922 and she was fit to be the first Lady of the Republic but he needed the "masculinity" as he was getting into high gear for the Reforms and her attempts to tame him were far too early , they two might have done much better in the 1930s . For those who might look into , that's the fault of Ayşe Hür perhaps , a woman last reported seen on TV claiming this entire Turkish history was written in 1940 to be accepted by Adolf as a kindred spirit . She is apparently a pal of the author . Whose points about the PM are also wrong here and there and many where ; the PM was not cowardly , speaking on a cell phone during the night of the Disgrace of July 15th , ı was watching TV and nothing of the sort and it's standart Congregation talk . ı can count a point or two about the victims of the Ergenekon Conspiracy (without kind terms like Stockholm Syndrome) but they were not Ultra-nationalists . Instead "middleground" who could have added weight and support once deciding it was the right thing and stuff IF the Conspiracy had directly gone to those who actually discussed sinking an USN CVN and the nuclear response that would surely come when Saratoga "accidentally" hit a Turkish ship , Americans telling they would support a Kurdish Nation State with arms and that Turkish-American War . Well , she dismisses the Kurds and softly softly supports the Congregation , them being people who can converse with her in proper English . That's a thing , for ı was once actually questioned whether ı "knew English well" , it being a sure sign of Congregation and could get relatives in trouble . Am literate in the written form but for speaking , well ... There's a reason why ı make girls' knees weak by my pouting and empty stares afterall ?

ı don't know , her knowledge of Turkish seems to be somewhat off . Was going to attribute it to Orientalism , she knowing the language better than those who spoke it , but who knows maybe that's some trick . She must really have heard that "parti" and "partisi" are the same exact thing and can be used where appropriate . Full name of A-K-P has partisi in the end , the one they prefer goes with parti . And well , had never heard of Army of Petrol killing hundreds of Syrian refugees but her analysis of that will still be missing . That Qatar identified Trump would be tough on migrants and here there was a country building a wall and shooting people even .

me being cute , ı will even add those odd people that show up time to time but not them Langley Boys for once . Asking like back in December 2014 to fill the "suitcase" which is an horrible word in Turkish -after involving this Congregation hero and fake evidence . Can't help thinking she might have done a yuge expose of the A-K-P years ago , if like people forwarded her stuff . Or maybe she wouldn't and forward the mail adresses , to New Turkey , who knows ... And no , yours idiotly didn't know back then , it just came to me as ı was reading -ı think about the Jews in Istanbul . Had a search obout Hanna/Hannah across the laptop and date and stuff came up through that . For she is like nice when she reminds the Corporate England is like its own master for 1000 years and it's doing nice with New Turkey . One must then refer her to 10 000 years of Turkish digging of the Bosphorus or what ? All things said , might be good for the first time readers into the template , even down to Lindsey Lohan . Which is indeed the fault of the Stuntwoman , if she hadn't been mistaken for whom she isn't , them locals would not tell Police and whoever might be around that she could be "used" to create a talking point against New Turkey and she had to be "matched" and Lohan becoming New Turkey's "defender" as a guest speaker thing , which then led His Excellencies Prince Mega BS , the idiot who will become the next Saudi King meeting her a guest speaker and "hinting" stuff , "anger" about which you would have to be a Middle Easterner to understand , with what the good old BS claims what happens to some defender of stuff at night . When people are told they better ignore r16 , it's not because r16 is like ignored by other people , but hey , it's gotta be a lie if ı say so .

yeah , this will not hurt the author at all , now that she would be in trouble for not following New Turkey closely enough in the first place . When the PM's philosopher/1984 expert says all the evil of the world comes from Cambridge , Oxford and Georgetown , it's surely a bad form to declare the spokesperson of the PM went to Georgetown as well .

Outrage round-up:
An atheist group tried to run an ad featuring a speech by Kennedy wherein he extols the virtues of the separation of church and state but ABC wouldn't run it. They did show an ad which depicted burning an effigy of AOC though.

Similarly, CBS refused to air an ad about medical marijuana during the super bowl but they did shower everyone with alcohol ads. (This one I do understand though as cannabis isn't legal everywhere but still).

Trump's proposed ban on vape flavorings is maddening and I'm pissed that liberals are taking to that cause as well based on about 400 illnesses and 6 deaths. Oh and it was revealed that the kids who died had actually been vaping illegal, homebrew cannabis cartridges which were poorly manufactured and not Juul's or other traditional vape products but crusaders gonna crusade.

The NYT also reported additional corroboration of Kavanaugh's accusers as well as a new accuser. The also detailed how he committed perjury about his involvement with some controversial Bush-era memos during his confirmation hearings.

Republicans ignored all of Kav's sliminess the first time around. What makes you think they will change the second, or third time around?
Don't waste your time. Wait till something might actually be able to be done about it.

Of course, even if he retired, his district is still going to produce another GOP rep since it's rigged that way.

"I dont think this President is going to allow Iran to move forward and dictate the free flow of oil at market prices or disrupt that" - Sean Hannity

This President is dictating and disrupting the free flow of oil at market prices with sanctions on Iran

Last edited:
The GOP is cool with rape, after all so many of their members seem to bend over backwards to make statements about it that are so far removed from anything sane or any sort of human decency that one can only shudder at the thought of what they actually, truly believe.

I dont have a problem with Trump wanting Sessions to limit the investigation, it was a scam perpetrated by the Clinton campaign and Obama administration

I dont have a problem with Trump wanting Sessions to limit the investigation, it was a scam perpetrated by the Clinton campaign and Obama administration
That is the definition of obstruction of justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom