Clown Car V: 2020 version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can also 'guess' at her first name, occupation and her mother's first name too. ;)

Well, maybe I'm conflating the various people with the same names. This family is as bad as the Romans for that!

Title of upcoming book: Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to the author's last name?

My first guess is 'Putin'.

Title of upcoming book: Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to the author's last name?

I know Trump's niece has a book coming out and that its less than complimentary to him.

I know Trump's niece has a book coming out and that its less than complimentary to him.

Ding ding ding!!!

Yes, she is a psychologist who has been observing "uncle Don" and his efforts at destroying the lives of her siblings and herself for pretty much her entire life, so I'm sure he's not happy.

Anecdote from book:

Adult Donald Trump playing catch with a seven year old is compelled to throw harder and harder until he manages to bean the seven year old "for the win."

I'm sure he will declare that for the sake of national security, the book should not be released.

Line of the day: "Trump tries to make this kind of apples to astronauts comparison all the time." Chris Cillizza

And now Barr wants an emergency court order to stop Bolton's book. NYT already has a copy.

And now Barr wants an emergency court order to stop Bolton's book. NYT already has a copy.

So does CNN. That ship has sailed, and it's a disaster. Bolton: Every interaction with foreign leaders included how they could help with re-election. Obstruction of justice was a way of life.

I heard Bolton described today as the fireman who shows up "to help" after the building has already burned down.
From the Bradbury Archives probably.

I eagerly await hearing/reading which bits in the book are considered classified material by the Trump administration censors.

Could it lead to a Streisand effect thing, such as any random three-lettered TV news chain being legally mandated not to divulge pages 22-25 of the book in which a certain questionable character does such and such a questionable thing?

This just makes me hate the Walrus even more - he kept his mouth shut during the impeachment trials and played hard-to-get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom