Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be gone the rest of the week and probably next while I work on my English essay.
Bye Bye

I'm going to be around a lot less, if at all, for at least a little while. I'm not really sure.

Bye Strumpet! Good luck with ya know what!

I think I'm going to take a break from CFC for a little bit. Not too long I expect, probably just until this election is over.

Ok folks, I am going to sign off tonight as its about 10:20 and I will be going to bed soon. I will be gone for the next week to honor my bet with Neomega, and will return back to posting on the 5th of November, the day after the election.

I guess I will pass my time playing Fallout 3 which I plan on buying tomorrow on the way home.

I sincerely hope you all a nice week, and hope you enjoy the election regardless of who wins or loses.

Adios.

Bye Mobby, we'll miss you.

Perfy and I will try out best not to let too much common sense fly out the window in your absence!!!

Ok folks, I am going to sign off tonight as its about 10:20 and I will be going to bed soon. I will be gone for the next week to honor my bet with Neomega, and will return back to posting on the 5th of November, the day after the election.

I guess I will pass my time playing Fallout 3 which I plan on buying tomorrow on the way home.

I sincerely hope you all a nice week, and hope you enjoy the election regardless of who wins or loses.

Adios.

Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom