• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IX: Those Things Come And Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please return soon

I was gone on vacation from Aug 12-20 inclusive with no internet access. Wasn't sure if that would be good to advertise before the fact, so I ended up not doing that.

t'm back now and it will take a little while to catch up on CFC stuff, including PMs and moderation-related things. I also have to figure out a few minor things IRL, such as where I'm going to be living two weeks from now, so I anticipate fairly low but nonzero activity in the near term.

Ah yes, the minor IRL issue of finding a place to live. :p

Welcome back, and farewell!

I'm becoming too addicted to the site lately. I also have coursework I need to catch up with. I'll be back as always, but I need a break.

I think SpaceX launched all of Hobbs' commas into orbit. :p

Hello. New person here. I posted on this site a few times quite a long time ago during my Civ IV days and do not remotely remember any of my account information. Now that someone has gifted me Civ VI, I have returned. Happy to be here. I am primarily a Europa Universalis player but I am enjoying Civ VI a great deal. It has reinvigorated my interest in Civilization and so I have joined to learn from others and have a good time.

Happy to be here.
Regards.

Traveling until next week. No access to a PC.

What about a Mac?

Back from Vermont. Beautiful warm days; lots of walking; leaves not yet turned; Pretty humid there, so its nice to back in New Mexico.

Yeeeeeee.

As the title says who remembers me on here?

Noatalgia I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom