Comings, Goings and New Arrivals V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo, woo! :D

Good. Time to kill more Englishmen!

How long will you be gone? :(

Also, I hope you have a good time. :)

1 week. And, ashamedly, I forgot to add its also my 27th year wedding anniversary!!! Shame on me, I'm being a bit selfish with our vacation this year. :lol:

Leaving tomorrow to go back to my home town after being away for more than 18 years. Only been back twice in the last 24 years, and the last time 18 years ago was for my dad's funeral. Going to visit family and attend my 30th year high school reunion. Really looking forward to it.

Enjoy. these things are usually good craic.

I come skulking back...

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: Was hoping you would reuturn

Apparently I last visited in 2007, but I really haven't posted since the glory days of Civ III. I remember people such as RedWolf, AoA, Thunderfall, and others...Anyway if anyone remembers me, please drop a line!

-ApocalypseKurtz
(Steve)

wb kurtz. I forgot who Redwolf is, AoA is long gone, and Thunderfall hardly posts anymore.

I'm still here though :D

Yay! madviking is back!
Your school lets out late. I've been out of school for almost two weeks now.

I come skulking back...

You've been missed, believe it or not! ;)

Leaving tomorrow to go back to my home town after being away for more than 18 years. Only been back twice in the last 24 years, and the last time 18 years ago was for my dad's funeral. Going to visit family and attend my 30th year high school reunion. Really looking forward to it.

Have fun :) I can only imagine how my high school reunion will be like in 32 years!
Also, congrats on your wedding day :p

It's my last day of high school tomorrow... which means I should return to posting by the 25th, at least.

All complaints re: my absence can be sent here.

Welcome back!

Happy Fathers day to all dads.

Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom