Comings, Goings and New Arrivals V

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been wanting to change it less than a month after i made my account. Im more religious than i have ever been when i choose the name, i was probably at my lowest in faith and i see how self rightous and odd it sounded. i sent several pms to mod admins that were not responcive untill i came to plotonious who changed it :)

I, Senator Evil, have come to the decision to resign. Why? Simple, so I can take on the new role as President! My billions of years of waiting under D.C. have come to an end. I have made victory over Goodbert Hoover! Prepare for threads that hardly make sense because of my wish to stay in character! :mad:

Prepare for threads that hardly make sense because of my wish to stay in character! :mad:
Uh, that might not work out to well. Typically here in OT we don't do much of that stuff, and the forum rules tend to be a little stricter than other forums. I'm not saying it's strictly against the rules to post as a character, but you might run into some issues with the staff here.

However, if you like role-playing you might want to check out the Never Ending Story, and forum games forums, where there are plenty of opportunities for role-playing.

Figured, seemed like something was wrong with that. :lol:

Really appreciate the guidance for a newbie, thank you Perfection. :)

I could post topics more often. And report here more often. But then you'd have useless information of where I am.

I like to see where I am once in a while.

Don't count on me to tell you where I'm located.

Aight. I'll make an effort to come back to OT more often, it's been too long since I've been away. Lots of crazy stuff has happened, lost my job, found another one, lost it, found another one, etc., but now things seem to have stabilized a bit, and Elrohir wants me back, so who am I to deny him his wishes? :)

Masquerouge, I'm ALL about that.

Welcome back Masquerouge, great to have you back :)

Welcome back Masque! :)

Leaving tomorrow to go back to my home town after being away for more than 18 years. Only been back twice in the last 24 years, and the last time 18 years ago was for my dad's funeral. Going to visit family and attend my 30th year high school reunion. Really looking forward to it.

How long will you be gone? :(

Also, I hope you have a good time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom