Enlightenment Era (Vox Populi)

Enlightenment Era for Vox Populi (v 4)

What do you think about introducing a new building for EE ?
Tax Office (at Economics)
When you spend Gold to purchase Units or invest in Buildings in this City, 10% of the cost is returned.
+1 Gold for adjacent Luxury Resources.
+2 Gold (1 with Open Borders) for each foreign caravan or cargo ship that is in your territory.
+20% Production when building Trade Units.

What do you think about introducing a new building for EE ?
Tax Office (at Economics)
When you spend Gold to purchase Units or invest in Buildings in this City, 10% of the cost is returned.
+1 Gold for adjacent Luxury Resources.
+2 Gold (1 with Open Borders) for each foreign caravan or cargo ship that is in your territory.
+20% Production when building Trade Units.
I certainly would not mind, as sometimes in that particular timeframe you end up pretty darn gold-hungry due to ramping up upkeep costs and the long, long time between Banks and Weigh Houses. Pretty nice idea too, as this benefits wide more, which tends to also have more of said upkeep problems.

Seems outside the scope of this mod to be including more building types. Maybe that should be a more buildings mod?

An other issue is the Carrack (from EEVP) using the same model than the Corvette (Introduced by G a while ago)
I made and suggested him (a while ago) a reskin of a War Galleon instead of this anachronic Carrack model to be the new Corvette model (I know, a War Galleon isn't a corvette neither! But actually, the closer model of a Corvette is ...a Frigate :crazyeye:)
Unfortunately, G never reacted about that.

The reskin :
newCorvette.png
I made it quite different from EEVP Galleon Model

@Padre19 :
If you like that, make the change in EEVP. It will make sense.

To give a try, all is below :
This is not a patch nor a MOD. It has to be manually installed

Attachments

• New Corvette Model.7z
    319.3 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
@Padre19
All of the buildings, but not the units, display the TXT_BUILDING and TXT_KEY_BUILDING_DESC errors. Is there a way to fix this on my end, since it seems not everyone is having this issue.

@Padre19
All of the buildings, but not the units, display the TXT_BUILDING and TXT_KEY_BUILDING_DESC errors. Is there a way to fix this on my end, since it seems not everyone is having this issue.

Make sure you are using v1.2.3
Delete Cache

I'm trying to create a modpack with this enlightenment era mod. However, when I load the game, every texture picture seems to be cracked no matter what i do.

upload_2020-3-12_16-30-24.png

How can i fix this?

I dont think its compatible. At least i have a bug that, doesnt show the correct text for buildings only the TXT_KEY as well as for the Tooltips i tried to dig in the modfiles and fix it myself but to no avail. Am i the only one?

I dont think its compatible. At least i have a bug that, doesnt show the correct text for buildings only the TXT_KEY as well as for the Tooltips i tried to dig in the modfiles and fix it myself but to no avail. Am i the only one?
After a break, I find myself in the same problem. Granted, it's only the text but it does slightly take one away from the experience.

Might be using an outdated version but I am noticing swordsman units like samurai are not properly upgrading to 2h swordsmen

Top Bottom