Hair cuts.

I just got mine lopped to shoulder length before this all started. I can probably let it go three to four inches before it gets to be a real nuisance, but hey, that's what ponies are for.

The only problem is having split ends.
I have 3-4 inches to go before a ponytail would be at all helpful. And the meantime would be really unmanageable.

• I'm used to short hair, I can shake my head and feel it flop around.
Think it's 10cm long in parts.

When I heard the lock down was getting serious,
'Really' told me they had closed the pubs in Ireland!

I thought blimey, it is like the comms officer tells you a
klingon Bird of Prey is decloaking, so I hit the priority list:

(a) (last) pint of beer in nearest pub (virtually empty)
(b) visit to dentist (got quotations, they are hiding now)
(c) haircut

I instructed the Italian cropper to take the lot off,
telling him I had no idea when my next cut would be.

He duly obliged and gave me the shortest cut of my life.
It was very strange, I had nothing to comb for two weeks.

klingon Bird of Prey is decloaking

I Love that analogy ! ^^ My hat is off to You fellow Star Trek enthusiast :hatsoff:

When I first heard about no-handshake rule I started to greet everyone with a Vulcan salute and I said : "Live long and prosper" but no one would get me :(

Tell that to the Army

When You have to go , You have to go ... "abandon a village" an all that ... ;) (there's nothing to do all day but stay in bed anyway xD)

Spoiler :

evan better version, Poland, Sabaton version :p :p :p

Spoiler :

Last edited:
My wife gave me a haircut and it actually turned out really good, better than some cheapo fantastic sam's haircuts I've had in the past. We have clippers so she used those for the sides and scissors on top. It's funny though we don't have stylist scissors so she used like regular kitchen ones. It took her a really long time cus she was meticulous, and it made a big mess. but overall I feel so much better with short hair. She took like an inch and a half off the sides at parts lol.

I would honestly have her do it regularly but she won't want to because it was a lot of work for her and a lot of mess to clean after (though I cleaned it all up by myself so I don't know why she cares about that).

I have not cut my hair in over 20 years.

I haven't cut it since 2012.... It's about a metre in length and happy at that length I guess.

Before
Spoiler :

After
Spoiler :

Good look! But to be honest, you can also sport that wild look you have on the first picture.

Last edited:
I have 3-4 inches to go before a ponytail would be at all helpful. And the meantime would be really unmanageable.

It truly is an awful phase and it laaaaasts.

Pomade. Seriously. It'll give something fun to fuss and while it won't fix the underlying horsehockytiness of the length, it may make it sufferable.

yeah I realized it's not really that long, I just feel itchy with my hair that long around my ears.

My hair is finally long enough in the past week or so that it regularly contacts my collarbones :)

Almost done with the crappy mullet stage, still need a haircut though to help out the top/sides

My hair will grow as long as the pandemic goes on.

Let my fro remain as a reminder of these curious times we're living in

same

I haven't cut it since 2012.... It's about a metre in length and happy at that length I guess.
Same here. My hair just sort of settled into a comfortable length and stayed there.

Pics or it didn't happen.
Like hell am I going to publish a photo of my self on the internet! Do you want my home address and a blood sample while you are at it?

Do you want my home address and a blood sample while you are at it?

Nah. I just have a friendly interest in your hair. Whenever I have met up with forum friends we've met in restaurants mostly so no home addresses have been required. And what would I want with a blood sample? That'd be weird.

Top Bottom